Crest Whitestrips Reviews

With Crest Whitestrips Classic, you will see full results in 14 days - and have a whiter smile for 12 months.Teeth Whitening - You Have a Choice!
Crest Whitestrips is the #1 dentist-recommended brand of teeth whitening system in the US.
No matter your needs, schedule or budget, we have the Crest Whitestrips product that best suits your smile.

1.0/5

September 22, 2017

Crest Whitestrips

I have so much trouble getting the strips to stay stuck to my teeth - they slip and slide around. The chemicals taste horrible. My teeth are no whiter than when I started.

August 01, 2017

Want pearly Whites?

If you're looking for that photo ready smile, and have a budget, these strips are for You! I've tried them and after just one week, there was visible Results! The only downside to these is if you have sensitive teeth I do not recommend, but if they are healthy and strong, hey go Ahead!

2.0/5

June 02, 2017

This product is pretty expensive , I find it doesnt do anything . I would just pay to get a professional to do it unless you get these on sail and hope that they work for you

May 31, 2017

these strips are great! the only problem is that they dont reach the back of the mouth. they dont taste so yummy but no whitening product does. they adhere well to the teeth and you can definetly see a much whiter smile after one use

May 16, 2017

I'm a heavy Coffee drinker and can't afford expensive Whitening treatments at the Dentist. I use these approx. every 6-8 weeks. They are easy to use and produce excellent results. I highly recommend this product.

2.0/5

May 14, 2017

I do not recommend using these. For as expensive as they are I found they had mediocre results and they are extremely bad for your teeth. Within a few days of using them I couldn't even eat or drink anything cold and my teeth were in pain.

May 09, 2017

I don't use them every day, don't need to with how effective they are. Use a set every couple weeks just for a refresher, and it makes a noticeable difference. Although expensive, it's definitely a must have for every teeth routine!

May 03, 2017

While it is expensive. These strips are totally worth it. U can see the difference in a few days. While it leaves your teeth feeling a little tingly initially it stops after a few days and you are left with sparkling white teeth

1.7/5

April 10, 2017

I had really high hopes for this product. I havery recently started going to the dentist after years of not going so before having them whiten my teeth I need some other work done. I have drink tea everyday so I have stained teeth due to that. I have tried numerous different toothpastes claiming to help whiten teeth and tried these as a last resort. I have used more than two boxes in a row everyday and I haven't seen any improvement. I never know which side of the strip to touch so I always end up with the slimy goop on my fingers and if that's not bad enough having to wait with the strips in your mouth makes me salivate and the strips just fall off my teeth in a mess. I would not recommend this to anyone.

1.7/5

March 28, 2017

To be honest, I was very disappointed with the results from the Crest Whitestrips...I found them to be inconvenient and time consuming, I prefer to use the whitening toothpaste in between my dental visits