Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste Reviews
#15 in Toothpastes

February 27, 2020

Overall good product

Alittle high priced but okay when on sale, did not notice a huge change in whitening but need like that there was no overwhelming taste and it left zero chalky feeling which was nice

December 14, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would not buy this again.

This product was recommended by a friend. After 4 days of using this product my teeth became very sensitive to the point where I could no longer drink room temperature water.

December 09, 2019

3d white brilliance toothpaste

I wasn't planning on trying this until I saw it in the store, I have been using it for a few weeks now, and I am happy with the results so far. I am glad that I have tried it, I would recommend it.

October 14, 2019

Not impressive

I have been using this toothpaste for over 4 months I am a heavy smoker and also a coffee drinker from what I saw on advertisements you can use this product and it would somewhat help. I guess I'm just naive to it I should stop smoking and drinking coffee

October 02, 2019

Works well

This toothpaste does what is says it will do. It does whiten your smile. It does cost a bit more than regular toothpaste but it is worth it. I use it in between other toothpaste.

August 27, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Cavity Fighter

Crest 3D White Brilliance Whitnening toothpaste is greAt for fighting cavities and keeping your teeth white and clean. It freshens breath and it leaves your moth feeling fresh and clean.

August 18, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Crest tooth paste

This toothpaste is something my boyfriend has been using since we have been together and I have started using it and it is good. But of course all crest products are good.

July 29, 2019

Works amazing!

Went to get teeth whitened and the dentist said I didn’t need to because they were already so white.
    Saved me mega money. Thank you Crest! I will use this product for a long time.

July 07, 2019

Must try

I recently recieved this awsome product from #influester as a complimentary product to give my reviews. It’s been 2weeks n i clearly can see the difference.I’ve been using Colgate toothpaste before n was really in need of something to whiten my teeth n this really helps me alot! I can see 50% improvement in my yellowstained teeth n will continue using it but guys u must try it!! Highly recommended

July 03, 2019

I highly recommend this!

I have been buying and using this for a few years now and people frequently ask me how I get my teeth so white. Crest 3D! Highly recommend this product.