Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste Reviews
#15 in Toothpastes

December 29, 2020

Not the best

I used it everyday and I didn’t realize any whitening or change to my teeth it only cleans well that is it I will not buy it again I bought it for whitening and it does no thing

December 04, 2020

Fresh feeling

Bought a month ago as a home treatment to remove stains from years of smoking. With the first use of the toothpaste my teeth looked much whiter. I have been using as my daily toothpaste and love the way it make your teeth feel, has a great taste not to over powering.

November 21, 2020

My favourite everyday whitening toothpaste!

I need a whitening toothpaste as I am a coffee drinker and my teeth sometimes get stained. This one is great i have been using it for years and I am very satisfied with the Crest 3D white line. Sometimes they're on sale so it can be a good deal or I purchase a pack of 3.

November 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Whiter smiles

From drinking coffee every morning, to wine every night, I defiantly saw a decline in the whiteness of my teeth. After trying many other expensive options, I found this product. Great price, whiter teeth, and one happy customer!

October 31, 2020

Good product

This product did its job! It worked and felt fresh! Didn’t do a great job of whitening but maybe with time it will improve! Nice taste and lasted quite a while as well

October 26, 2020

Whiting Toothpaste that works!

I've always wanted to whiten my teeth, so I had switched to whitening toothpastes. The other ones provided 'meh' results. I decided to go big, and get one of the pricier toothpastes, this one, and boy was the difference huge. Immediately after brushing I had a whiter smile, and after a few nights of of brushing, it was like night and day. My teeth look white, clean and healthy. Highly recommend!

October 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Toothpaste!!

I thought to buy and try out this toothpaste, wanting my teeth to be whiter and get rid of some coffee stains, it didn’t fully leave me with the ideal bright white smile but i did notice my teeth are shinier than before and little bit brighter!

October 22, 2020

My favourite toothpaste

This is my personal go to for whitening toothpastes. It leaves your teeth feeling clean all day long and I have noticed a difference in colour after using for a few months.

October 21, 2020

Slightly above average whitening toothpaste

I have been using this toothpaste for a few months. It does the job but I haven't noticed anything majorly different in its performance compared to the other crest whitening toothpastes. I do usually stick to crest toothpaste as I like the taste and texture, but will likely go back to my previous toothpaste.

October 07, 2020

Does it’s job!

I’ve used this toothpaste for about 3 months now, and I have definitely noticed an improvement! Although my teeth still aren’t as white as I want them to be, but I’m sure if I use the whitening strips I will get there.

P.s. It leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh for far longer than most toothpastes I’ve tried!