Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste Reviews
#15 in Toothpastes

October 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Toothpaste!!

I thought to buy and try out this toothpaste, wanting my teeth to be whiter and get rid of some coffee stains, it didn’t fully leave me with the ideal bright white smile but i did notice my teeth are shinier than before and little bit brighter!

October 22, 2020

My favourite toothpaste

This is my personal go to for whitening toothpastes. It leaves your teeth feeling clean all day long and I have noticed a difference in colour after using for a few months.

October 21, 2020

Slightly above average whitening toothpaste

I have been using this toothpaste for a few months. It does the job but I haven't noticed anything majorly different in its performance compared to the other crest whitening toothpastes. I do usually stick to crest toothpaste as I like the taste and texture, but will likely go back to my previous toothpaste.

October 06, 2020

Does it’s job!

I’ve used this toothpaste for about 3 months now, and I have definitely noticed an improvement! Although my teeth still aren’t as white as I want them to be, but I’m sure if I use the whitening strips I will get there.

P.s. It leaves your mouth feeling minty fresh for far longer than most toothpastes I’ve tried!

July 06, 2020

it works!

I would buy this product again. Seems to work. It gets rid of coffee stains on teeth and the flavor is pretty good. Over all I would recommend purchasing it to try it.

May 11, 2020

This toothpaste rocks

I have been using the Crest 3D line of toothpaste for over two years and I'll never go back. This is the right price, the classic Crest flavour and it works.

I'm sure there are higher end products that may be more effective at whitening, but for the value, this is a staple in our house.

April 23, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love white teeth!

I am very self conscious about my teeth (they did cost my parents a lot of money). I find the crest 3D white maintains but also improves the colour of my teeth. I am pleased that there isn’t a residue left on my teeth after brushing and feel totally refreshed!

April 22, 2020

Good Whitning Toothpaste

I only buy this product it works well for stained tea coffee stains. Leaves your mouth fresh and clean. It's worth buying. My son loves it, he uses it everyday as well as I do.

April 05, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Helps with Whitening

This is a great toothpaste. One of the best things about this toothpaste is how effective it is. You can use this to help clean and white your teeth. It gives your teeth a smooth polish look. You definitely see a change when using this toothpaste,

March 31, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Better then most

As someone who drinks a lot of coffee and a little less wine, my teeth seem to get stained so much more quickly. This product really helped to reverse that affect and keep my teeth white and feeling very clean.