Crest 3D White Glamorous White Vibrant Mint Toothpaste Reviews

December 02, 2020

My go-to

This is one of the best whitening toothpastes I’ve found that are fairly affordable. It does a pretty good job of whitening but it’s not perfect. There has been improvement since I began using the toothpaste.

November 02, 2020

3D White ToothPaste

This is my daily toothpaste that I use, I have noticed that it has helped whiten my teeth a little bit, however I believe that it could be more effective. This the best whitening toothpaste that I have used.

August 17, 2020

Worth it and makes a noticeable difference

A bit more expensive than your average toothpaste but very worth it. I genuinely notice a difference when I use other toothpastes for a few weeks, my teeth do not look as white. I bought 3 of these today and refuse to buy any other toothpaste unless I absolutely have to.

April 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fresh Minty taste

Honestly, I can’t say with confidence that this tooth paste has whitened my teeth or anything like that, but I do know that the minty flavour is nice and refreshing, and I also love that this product is a paste and not a gel!