4.1/5
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Reviews

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste has a unique formula with foaming-action that surrounds teeth with teeth whitening agents. It shines to brighten after just one brushing and removes up to 90% of surface stains.

For whiter results in just 2 days, try it with:
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse
Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush

August 07, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

A must have toothpaste

On trying the crest 3D white luxe glamorous toothpaste I can most certainly see a difference in my teeth , it made my teeth look and feel clean and fresh, the plus is that it also gives you a brighter , whiter smile after the first use.

June 28, 2019

Really works!

I love this toothpaste. It really works I saw my teeth become whiter after only a week of using it. I would really recommend this toothpaste it doesn’t have too strong of a taste either and really works.

April 10, 2019

Fantastic

Love this toothpastE not too strong tasting or gross. Minty refreshing taste. Helped remove stains on teeth quickly love it !!!!! Will buy again and try different ones

April 09, 2019

Crest 3D White

I LOVE anything Crest! Crest toothpaste has whitened my teeth beyond repair! I use all Crest Products (rinse, toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash) and my teeth have changed drastically!

April 04, 2019

Works great

This toothpaste is by far the best i’ve used. My teeth are noticeably whiter after only a week of using. I would definitely recommend this product. So fresh.

March 22, 2019

Actually whitens teeth

I am a coffee drinker and a smoker, no I don’t have horrible teeth however they do have a minor tinge of yellow. After using this morduct I see a difference I don’t have than tinge anymore. Even my dentist was impressed.

1.3/5

March 20, 2019

Disappointed

I have been using this toothpaste for a couple months and I don’t feel like it’s made much of a difference. My teeth definitely aren’t as white as promised. Wouldn’t recommend.

February 24, 2019

Love it

I recommend this to people who have sensitive teeth!!!!! It’s the best all of my family loves it!!!!!! My teeth used to bleed but when I started to use this they stopped!!!

February 15, 2019

Smile its all worth the show

I have been using Crest 3D Glamorous White toothpastes for a while now and have nothing but raving reviews. Im a smoker and I drink a lot of coffee, and I use this toothpaste twice a day and Im so pleased with the results of my teeth appearance.

February 08, 2019

Crest 3D White Luxe

Great toothpaste! I always use whitening toothpastes and find this one works the best. It makes my teeth feel super clean and gives me fresh breath. Amazing