Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Reviews

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste has a unique formula with foaming-action that surrounds teeth with teeth whitening agents. It shines to brighten after just one brushing and removes up to 90% of surface stains.

For whiter results in just 2 days, try it with:
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse
Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush

2.7/5

October 03, 2017

Dent blanc

Wow que dire du dentifrice crest 3Dil est efficace il a bonne goût mais je le trouve dispendieux selon mes copines ils fonctionnent bien personnellement je le essayé et je ne suis pas satisfaite donc je ne le recommande pas

October 03, 2017

Best toothpaste !

This is my favourite toothpaste on the market. It's a little more expensive then other toothpaste, but goes on sale for around the same price. It's definitely gr at value for the price and I'm very happy with the product.

I love the refreshing feeling it leaves in your mouth. It makes your mouth feel so clean, and it's just as you're chewing on mint gum all day long. Since using it I have noticed a difference in the colour of my teeth. They make my teeth look so good.

I can't imagine using any other toothpaste now.

September 02, 2017

I would buy this again!

This is my new favourite toothpaste! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean ready for anything. The taste is amazing and it whitens and keeps stains from coming. I drink lots and lots of black coffee and no signs of staining since switching to this toothpaste.

August 09, 2017

Pearly white teeth

This is the best toothpaste I've ever used! I've been using it for a little less than 2 weeks & I can already see a difference in the shade of my teeth. Its definitely a good whitening toothpaste & doesn't make my teeth sensitive like most whitening product.

3.2/5

August 04, 2017

I have not seen any results yet but leaves my teeth smooth

I bought this toothpaste to brighten my teeth. I have been using it for a couple of days now, but no results as yet. This toothpaste cost me $5.00. On the tube it says see results in 5 days, so I will see what happens in three more days. But as of now my teeth feel great.

June 22, 2017

Crest 3D White - Whiter Teeth

Love this toothpaste! It is decently priced with noticeable results for more yellow teeth. To achieve even whiter teeth, try it with Crest 3D Whitestrips. Together, the two make for a brilliant smile!

June 21, 2017

Amazing Whitening Toothpaste!

This is my all time favourite toothpaste! Makes your mouth feel fresh, bright and minty - which I love. I usually buy Walmart's 3-pack deal which saves a bit than buying it separately. It's one of the higher end toothpaste in terms of pricing but it's definitely worth every penny!

May 29, 2017

My all time favourite toothpaste! It doesn't taste gross. Makes your mouth feeling refreshed and minty. Brightens up your teeth by a bit . It whitens a bit. Prixe is great! Just a great toothpaste overall

May 13, 2017

This is a great product to use. It whitened my teeth as stated on the packaging, and left my mouth feeling fresh at the same time. This has become my go to brand.

May 07, 2017

I have been using this toothpaste for awhile and have noticed a difference, I'm sure if I keep using it they will keep getting whiter like the other reviews:) highly recommend it! I also use the whitening gel by crest once a week.