Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 153 in Toothpastes

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste has a unique formula with foaming-action that surrounds teeth with teeth whitening agents. It shines to brighten after just one brushing and removes up to 90% of surface stains.

For whiter results in just 2 days, try it with:
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse
Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush

May 13, 2017

This is a great product to use. It whitened my teeth as stated on the packaging, and left my mouth feeling fresh at the same time. This has become my go to brand.

May 07, 2017

I have been using this toothpaste for awhile and have noticed a difference, I'm sure if I keep using it they will keep getting whiter like the other reviews:) highly recommend it! I also use the whitening gel by crest once a week.

May 05, 2017

This toothpaste has changed my life. My teeth are so much whiter. I have been now using it for about 4 years straight, and they just keep getting whiter and whiter. I have even asked my dentist if it is good for my enamel and he said that there is nothing wrong with this toothpaste. I highly recommend trying it! You can get them bulk at costco as well!

May 05, 2017

I have used this toothpaste for a month now and my teeth feel whiter. My mouth also feels a lot cleaner after I'm done. I went to the drugstore and picked up 2 more because they were on sale. Thanks crest. For always making me smile.

April 26, 2017

I have been using this brand of toothpaste twice a day everyday for the past 2 years, I have not seen much of a difference since using it. I have seen more whiteness on my teeth when I used regular Colgate toothpaste for 6 days.

April 13, 2017

Over all, Crest 3D white has been the best toothpaste for whitening my teeth. It wont whiten your teeth if they are already stained but it does prevent stains. I do Coconut oil rinses every 1-2 weeks and its really made a difference in my teeth.

March 26, 2017

My teeth always seem to have a yellow tint to them no matter how much I brush it. I honestly just bought this on an impulse because it claimed to remove up to 90% of surface stains in 5 days - can't say it actually did that, but I can see a visible difference in whiteness in my teeth since I started using this !

March 21, 2017

I've been using this product for roughly a week now, I'm also coupling this with the Glamorous White mouthwash. I've seen no noticeable whitening effect yet, but my teeth do look shinier than before. I will continue to use this set of toothpaste and mouthwash for a month and comment again.

March 16, 2017

I been trying all kind of different toothpaste to try to make my teeth more white...As a coffee lover my teeth are a bit stain ..This toothpaste definitely help a lot! Saw a big different after a short time!

March 14, 2017

Wow!! Je vois la difference toute suite quand jutilise cette pate...mon haleine est fraiche mes gencives sont en santer et en plus mes dents sont bcp plus blanches! Je la recommande fortement.