4.1/5
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste Reviews

Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste has a unique formula with foaming-action that surrounds teeth with teeth whitening agents. It shines to brighten after just one brushing and removes up to 90% of surface stains.

For whiter results in just 2 days, try it with:
Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse
Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush

April 17, 2018

Great toothpaste

Great toothpaste! Great taste! Makes your teeth white! Also good for long term use. Some toothpastes leave your teeth or gums sore after many uses but this one does. Great product!

March 30, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

will definitely buy again

works great even after the first time using it! helps whiten my teeth while protecting against cavities and keeps my breath fresh,i would recommend this to everyone!

March 30, 2018

Works Great

I really like using this toothpaste after I have used Crest White strips to help maintain the whitening effects. I find that this is one of the best Crest Toothpastes for whitening. It has a nice minty flavour and foams up really well.

March 24, 2018

Best toothpaste ever

This product makes your smile and white as any dentist could. Price is great and leaves your breath fresh. I have had many compliments since using this product

March 23, 2018

Must try toothpaste

This tooth paste makes your teeth so white, it’s incredible. It makes your teeth feel super clean and gives you fresh breath. I’ve noticed a big difference in how white my teeth have gotten, since I started using it.

March 19, 2018

Gives You Pearly Whites

I don't know where i would be without this toothpaste! Prior to using Crest 3D White Luxe Toothpaste my teeth were stained and yellow. I am thrilled that I purchased this toothpaste and the results look like i received whitening treatments in a dentists office. Crest 3D Luxe Glamorous White Toothpaste is worth every penny and i have it to thank for my pearly whites.

2.3/5

March 14, 2018

I'd buy again

I think this does show changes but they are very minimal. I have bought this more than once and do use it a few times a week switching from a regular crest toothpaste. I would only every buy it on sale as I don't know if I see the value in it at full price

March 13, 2018

Shayanna Raeburn

I cannot go a day without using this product. I love having white teeth and crest white toothpaste easily helps me do so as part of my daily routine. However, now that my teeth are much whiter this toothpaste does not increase the whiteness. It is good for maintaining white looking teeth. This toothpaste also makes your mouth feel fresh and minty!

March 07, 2018

Such a great product

I’ve been using this product for about a year now and it’s still my favourite whitening paste. It’s gentle enough to use everyday but it really does make your teeth look and feel like pearly whites

March 05, 2018

very good

we have used this toothpaste for several years, and its just great
    does what it says my teeth are better for it my dentist noticed a difference
    my hub switches from this brand to sensodyne
    i use this product twice a day.
    im sure if i use it three times a day it would be even better.