3.9/5
Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Reviews

Why pay $500 for whitening treatments? Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects is just as effective.* Our best teeth whitening system yet gives you professional results and whitening that lasts. Start seeing results at home in just 3 days.

December 12, 2017

Works, but not worth the pain!

I have gotten many free samples of this product over the year, so I decided to give it a shot. What a mistake!! I don't normally have sensitive teeth, but after using the strips (according to the instructions), I couldn't sleep because my mouth was in agony. I waited before attempting to use them again, this time slathering my teeth with sensodine before AND after, but I will still in a ton of pain the next day. My teeth were whiter, yes, but for me its not worth the day after.

April 26, 2017

J'utilisais régulièrement des bandes blanchissante auparavant, pour avoir des dents blanches. J'utilisais toujours des Crest 3D white et ça fonctionnais vraiment !

April 05, 2017

I received this product for free in exchange for my personal review. Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips definitely lives up to its name. It was super easy to use. It takes minimal effort to put them on - just a few seconds per strip and then you can get on with your business. The only downside to the strips was that after the first time, it definitely made my teeth very sensitive. I had to start using toothpaste for sensitive teeth because it was uncomfortable. But other than the sensitive teeth, everything else is great and you're left with whiter teeth for sure!

January 25, 2016

Pros: Easy way to get white teeth in short term. Works very well. Cons: my teeth felt sensitive for a few days...

May 28, 2015

I have been using whitestrips since they were first introduced and the quality has gotten better and better over the years! They used to slip all around and now they adhere so well to the teeth! My dentist and hygienist ALWAYS comment on the whiteness of my teeth. A bit pricy but you can get them on sale!
    for more info check out my video review.

April 20, 2015

Much better than the other kinds because they actually stick to your teeth. I like to put them on before i get in the shower.

February 23, 2015

Mes dents redeviennent aussitôt blanches et brillantes avec çe produit Mèrci je recommande

January 05, 2015

I always have hard yellow teeth and they were never white enough for me. I had tried many toothpastes but none worked. When I first tried the Whitestrips I was skeptical but to my surprise they actually do work!! They have made my teeth much, much whiter!! I love them!!

2.7/5

December 08, 2014

I have tried using this product twice and NEVER again. It makes my teeth so sensitive that it hurts to breath. The air is too cold. And OMG the pain. It is not worth it. They whiten a bit nut not enough to make the terrible pain worthwhile....

November 22, 2014

I like the whiteness of my teeth at the end of the 2 hours. They are very easy to apply and use.