4.1/5
Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#38 in Toothpastes

October 19, 2017

Didn't totally love this product.

Although I've had good experiences with other Crest whitening products, this toothpaste just doesn't seem any different than any other toothpaste. It works, in that my mouth feels clean and fresh after using it, but I don't think it whitens noticeably. Especially because of the price difference, I don't think this product is worth it. Also, do not use this product if you have sensitive teeth! I had a friend who used this toothpaste and it was such a painful experience for her.

Best toothpaste

This is my fave toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling super clean and smooth. I drink a lot of coffee and always get complimented on my white teeth. Leaves your breath really fresh too!

0.7/5

White teeth? Nope.

Cette pâte a dent est un désastre, sa goûte le chimique, et en plus elle ne fait rien cela fait 1 mois que je l'utilise toujours pas de changement, donc à part si vous aimez le goût du chimique dans votre bouche je ne le vous conseille pas!

Love it!

This toothpaste is amazing ! It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and really works on whitening your teeth i use this everyday and everytime i switch to any other tooth paste my teeth get more stained

August 07, 2017

Sparkly Whites!

My problem with toothpastes has always been that either the mint flavor completely dissolves while brushing or leaves a strong scent lingering in the mouth long after it has been used.
    Not here though! The mint flavor has just enough taste to keep your mouth refreshed - yet its not overkill either.

June 21, 2017

Whiter teeth in days

I started to notice some stains on my teeth most likely due to the insane amount of coffee it takes to mom two toddlers. I knew it was time to make a change in my tooth paste. I tried Crest 3D white tooth paste. I chose flavor Radiant Mint and was not disappointed. After only a few brushes with this tooth paste I noticed the stains start to disappear. I have been really happy with this product and will continue to recommend to my friends.

May 12, 2017

This toothpaste is my number one go to. It is cheap enough that I don't feel like I'm overpaying but a little pricier because of its quality - you get what you pay for. If I use any other toothpaste my mouth doesn't feel as clean. This makes my teeth feel smooth, freshers my breath and actually works with gradual whitening when used over time. I have been using it for years and often receive comments from other about how white my teeth are (my dentist even made this comment!)

April 20, 2017

This is my go to toothpaste for the last 5 or doc years. I receive many compliments on the whiteness of my teeth and this is the only whitening product that I use on a regular basis. I have never had teeth whitening professionally.

April 14, 2017

Je le recommande! J'ai adoré! Mes dents sont beaucoup plus blanche et moins sensible! Ca laisse une haleine fraiche pendant plusieurs heures. J'achete toujours cette pate a dent maintenant!

February 17, 2017

I have repurchased this toothpaste multiple times. Although it's on the pricier side, I stock up when it's on sale.

I like the foaming sensation when brushing teeth without any of the chalkier feel that some toothpaste. especially the cheaper ones, will have. Otherwise, it does give my teeth a polished feel in combination with my electric toothbrush.

The mint flavour is pleasant and all in all the withening properties are great to keep up the results of the Whitestrips.