4.1/5
Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#89 in Toothpastes

April 30, 2020

HG Toothpaste

I have been using this for at always 7 years now (I do switch between this and arctic fresh flavor and like both!). I grew up in a culture where regular visits to dentist were not a thing so I saw a dentist for the first time in my life last year and at least two dentists and two hygienists in the office wouldn't stop gushing over how good my teeth were (they did need some cleaning but that was all!). Considering this toothpaste and an electronic toothbrush are pretty much my only consistent dental care, the credit has to go to the two of them.
    My husband started using it 3 months ago and noticed a difference within a few days. He is never going back to another toothpaste either now!

October 30, 2018

Solid toothpaste

It works quite well to clean and whiten teeth. Do not recommend for sensitive teeth as I found it bothered others with that problem. It works best if used daily with 3D mouth wash.

September 04, 2018

The cashier asked me what toothpaste I use...

Probably the funniest random compliment I've received from a cashier, but if she went out of her way to ask if this was my regular toothpaste and how long I've been using it, it must be working! I've tried other whitening toothpastes but I like the taste of this one far better and I like the minty freshness to my breath more than the wintery feeling that a lot of others leave you with. My boyfriend secretly switched to this from his previous brand, as well, so obviously he enjoyed using it at my place.

May 02, 2018

mon dentifrice favori

c'est mon dentifrice préféré. il marche pour de vrai. il blanchit les dents rapidement. Des une semaine j'ai pu voir des résultats satisfaisant. je suis très satisfaite de ce produit et je le recommande . petit bémol pour le parfum menthe que je n'aime pas trop mais il n'est pas trop fort.

April 18, 2018

Awesome

This toothpaste tastes great it does not make me gag when i use it, it's has a very fresh scent and is very effective in terms of teeth whitening compared to other products.

April 16, 2018

Très bon produit!

C'est certain que tant que vous vous brossez les dents et les entretenez tous les jours vous aurez moins de chance d'avoir de problèmes de dents. Cependant, j'ai les gencives très sensible et, malgré toutes les précautions, j'ai toujours beaucoup de tartre. Depuis que j'utilise Crest 3D White, mes dents son beaucoup moins sensible, mais surtout beaucoup plus blanches!!! J'imagine que l'on doit l'utiliser vraiment très longtemps pour voir un effet hallucinant, mais après seulement quelques jours mes dents sont déjà plus blanche que normalement.

February 12, 2018

Does the job

It is one of the best toothpaste on the market for that value. It is money well spent. After brushing, my teeth literally feel squeaky clean and my mouth smells fresh. What I don't enjoy is the grainy texture but I guess that's what makes the product work.

September 15, 2017

Best toothpaste

This is my fave toothpaste. It leaves my teeth feeling super clean and smooth. I drink a lot of coffee and always get complimented on my white teeth. Leaves your breath really fresh too!

September 15, 2017

Love it!

This toothpaste is amazing ! It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and really works on whitening your teeth i use this everyday and everytime i switch to any other tooth paste my teeth get more stained

June 21, 2017

Whiter teeth in days

I started to notice some stains on my teeth most likely due to the insane amount of coffee it takes to mom two toddlers. I knew it was time to make a change in my tooth paste. I tried Crest 3D white tooth paste. I chose flavor Radiant Mint and was not disappointed. After only a few brushes with this tooth paste I noticed the stains start to disappear. I have been really happy with this product and will continue to recommend to my friends.