4.1/5
Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste Reviews
#73 in Toothpastes

2.8/5

May 21, 2020

Disappointed + Why are there cosmetic sparkles?

This toothpaste makes a lot of promises but doesn't really follow through. I have not seen any difference in the whiteness of my teeth, and I get a lot of staining from coffee that should be easily dealt with. I don't care that much, it's just toothpaste, but then I saw it contains mica. WHY is MICA (cosmetic sparkles) in a toothpaste? Really unethical, unnecessary, and unhealthy.

May 06, 2020

CREST 3D WHITE RADIANT MINT TOOTHPASTE

It's a little on the pricier toothpaste spectrum however it is worth it as it is probably the mintiest toothpaste Ive ever used the radiant mint flavor. Its much better than the arctic fresh one. Only downside is for a whitening toothpaste it doesnt really whiten it just has a nice taste.

April 30, 2020

HG Toothpaste

I have been using this for at always 7 years now (I do switch between this and arctic fresh flavor and like both!). I grew up in a culture where regular visits to dentist were not a thing so I saw a dentist for the first time in my life last year and at least two dentists and two hygienists in the office wouldn't stop gushing over how good my teeth were (they did need some cleaning but that was all!). Considering this toothpaste and an electronic toothbrush are pretty much my only consistent dental care, the credit has to go to the two of them.
    My husband started using it 3 months ago and noticed a difference within a few days. He is never going back to another toothpaste either now!

October 30, 2018

Solid toothpaste

It works quite well to clean and whiten teeth. Do not recommend for sensitive teeth as I found it bothered others with that problem. It works best if used daily with 3D mouth wash.

September 19, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Didnt whiten as promised

It says you'll see results in a week but we didn't see any improvement. We were disappointed about that. The taste is mild and minty. Would only purchase again if it's on sale.

September 04, 2018

The cashier asked me what toothpaste I use...

Probably the funniest random compliment I've received from a cashier, but if she went out of her way to ask if this was my regular toothpaste and how long I've been using it, it must be working! I've tried other whitening toothpastes but I like the taste of this one far better and I like the minty freshness to my breath more than the wintery feeling that a lot of others leave you with. My boyfriend secretly switched to this from his previous brand, as well, so obviously he enjoyed using it at my place.

July 20, 2018

Use this daily!

Tastes great and effective! I would know as I'm a coffee drinker that drinks 1-2 cups per day. This toothpaste is not too harsh on the enamel. Would definitely recommend this!

May 02, 2018

mon dentifrice favori

c'est mon dentifrice préféré. il marche pour de vrai. il blanchit les dents rapidement. Des une semaine j'ai pu voir des résultats satisfaisant. je suis très satisfaite de ce produit et je le recommande . petit bémol pour le parfum menthe que je n'aime pas trop mais il n'est pas trop fort.

April 18, 2018

Awesome

This toothpaste tastes great it does not make me gag when i use it, it's has a very fresh scent and is very effective in terms of teeth whitening compared to other products.

April 16, 2018

Très bon produit!

C'est certain que tant que vous vous brossez les dents et les entretenez tous les jours vous aurez moins de chance d'avoir de problèmes de dents. Cependant, j'ai les gencives très sensible et, malgré toutes les précautions, j'ai toujours beaucoup de tartre. Depuis que j'utilise Crest 3D White, mes dents son beaucoup moins sensible, mais surtout beaucoup plus blanches!!! J'imagine que l'on doit l'utiliser vraiment très longtemps pour voir un effet hallucinant, mais après seulement quelques jours mes dents sont déjà plus blanche que normalement.