Crest Cavity Protection Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 152 in Toothpastes

Crest Cavity Protection Cool Mint Gel toothpaste contains sodium flouride, which is an effective decay preventative agent and is of significant value when used in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.Recognized by the Canadian Dental Association.Contains flouristat sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

May 17, 2017

I like this toothpaste very much. My breath is fresh. It really protects my teeth from cavity. I recommend it everyone. It is cheap. I buy this Crest Cavity Protection toothpaste all the time.

May 15, 2017

This is my go to toothpaste and a life saver for me right now while having braces. It gives me the extra cavity protection that I need, while being one of the only whitening free toothpastes I could find. It tastes great as well.

March 01, 2017

this is one of my perffered kinds of tooth paste, the flavor in this isnt too strong, it isn't too expensive and doesn't leave a film on your teeth like sensadyne

August 19, 2016

I've been using this toothpaste for quite a while now and it suits me fine. It doesn't leave a film on my teeth like some do, especially the back teeth no matter how hard I brush. This one however, removes all the plaque, and I'm pretty sure it helps prevent vavities as I don't have any.

August 19, 2016

I keep a stock of this toothpaste in the house as it is one of the only brands I can find that has an effective formulation without triclosan. Works well to keeps everything clean and fresh!

March 24, 2016

This toothpaste is a joke!! I work at a dental office and not even our patients was Free samples of any crest toothpaste! After you brush your teeth is leaves a film in your mouth and doesn't even leave your mouth feeling fresh all the hygiene and dentists in our office Dislike this crest and crest products and we don't recommend it.

February 29, 2016

This is the only toothpaste I use.
    I have few cavities, leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. Always my go to toothpaste.. and its cheep! I pick mine up at my local grocery store for under $1

March 10, 2015

It has reduced the amount of cavities I have had.

March 10, 2015

Great price and super effective. Works pretty well and leaves your breath very fresh and your teeth sparkling clean.

March 10, 2015

Fresh breath and clean feeling

A & W Rootbeer