Crest Cinnamon Rush Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 153 in Toothpastes

Keep the taste buds tingling! Get a rush of spicy cinnamon flavor while you whiten & fight cavities in a refreshing liquid gel from Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Whitening Plus Cinnamon Expressions Liquid Gel.

February 28, 2017

The cinnamon toothpaste doesn't even taste like real cinnamon. It's mostly sweet and I don't enjoy it as much as close-up it's a much better toothpaste for those who may want a cinnamon flavour.

January 10, 2017

I love,love,love this toothpaste. It's so hard to find in Canada its either sold out or out of stock. I highly recommend this toothpaste. It is spicy and tingly all in one.

June 09, 2016

I really like this toothpaste I think making it with a cinnamon flavour is genius. Crest is priced very well especially compared to other brands and absolutely loved this flavour, I would still be using this if I could find it.

March 02, 2016

This is a really great toothpaste,the cinnamon flavor isn't too intense and it cleans my teeth while freshening my breath,I always feel like I just came from the dentist. Crest Toothpaste is great because it's cheap but its truly a great product

August 22, 2014

Cinnamon tooth paste, sounds good right?! Well that's what I thought, it burns it was awful! & then trying to get my daughter to brush her teeth with it, well I had to go out an buy mint cause it wasn't a hit in our family

August 14, 2014

I'm going to be completely honest, I love cinnamon flavored things, but this particular toothpaste was not tasty in any way. That's not to say other people won't like it, though! It made my mouth burn a little bit, however, it did clean my teeth properly and made my breath smell nice. My mom loved this stuff before we switched to toothpaste to help sensitive teeth, but it just wasn't for me.

June 22, 2014

One word Gross. It tasted like brushing your teeth with cinnamon hearts. If that's you're favourite flavour than you will love it. If you only sort of like cinnamon then this will be way too much.

March 11, 2013

I love the taste of this toothpaste. Although not as effective for the purpose I want, I would buy it again just for the taste!

December 14, 2008

This product is great, tastes just like Big Red chewing gum

December 13, 2008

It tastes great! Especially if you like Big Red gum. This toothpaste actually whitened my teeth and made my breath smell so good!

Trump