3.9/5
Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Tartar Protection Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste Reviews

August 12, 2017

À racheter

Ce produit Crest laisse une sensation de bouche propre et d'haleine fraîche. Mes dents sont plus blanches sans avoir les désagréments des produits blanchissants.

May 18, 2017

The only toothpaste I will buy!! I have bought this for years now, and I find it works very well and this product has lived up to it's standards. It has a cool minty flavor and works well even if you have really bad breath sometimes.

1.8/5

February 28, 2017

Teeth do not feel smooth and clean upon completion of brushing. It's been over a month of daily use and teeth do not appear any shade whiter. Definitely does not help with sensitive gums either.

January 10, 2017

I LOVE this toothpaste. It doesn't leave any kind of "residue" in my mouth. It leaves my teeth feeling cleaner and better and I feel as though my breath is fresh for the entire day.

2.2/5

April 15, 2015

I didn't see any difference in the whitening factor of my teeth. The flavour was good, but that was the only good thing about this toothpaste.

March 19, 2015

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Tartar Protection Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste..this toothpaste i really like .whitening my teeth and takes tartar off .freshen your breath all in one .awesome !

August 23, 2014

I use this product daily and the texture and flavor is the only one I will settle for in North America. It leaves no gritty feeling or after taste in your mouth, just a really clean and fresh feeling. The whitening aspect has gotten me rave reviews at the dentist and I constantly get asked where I got my teeth whitened.