Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Tartar Protection Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 137 in Teeth Whitening

May 18, 2017

The only toothpaste I will buy!! I have bought this for years now, and I find it works very well and this product has lived up to it's standards. It has a cool minty flavor and works well even if you have really bad breath sometimes.

1.8/5

February 28, 2017

Teeth do not feel smooth and clean upon completion of brushing. It's been over a month of daily use and teeth do not appear any shade whiter. Definitely does not help with sensitive gums either.

January 10, 2017

I LOVE this toothpaste. It doesn't leave any kind of "residue" in my mouth. It leaves my teeth feeling cleaner and better and I feel as though my breath is fresh for the entire day.

2.2/5

April 15, 2015

I didn't see any difference in the whitening factor of my teeth. The flavour was good, but that was the only good thing about this toothpaste.

March 19, 2015

Crest Complete Multi-Benefit Extra Whitening Tartar Protection Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste..this toothpaste i really like .whitening my teeth and takes tartar off .freshen your breath all in one .awesome !

August 23, 2014

I use this product daily and the texture and flavor is the only one I will settle for in North America. It leaves no gritty feeling or after taste in your mouth, just a really clean and fresh feeling. The whitening aspect has gotten me rave reviews at the dentist and I constantly get asked where I got my teeth whitened.

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge