Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 231 in Oral Care

July 15, 2017

Refreshing

This toothpaste gives you such a refreshing overall effect like no others. It leave your teeth nice and clean with a minty fresh sensation. It does such a good job that you could get away without using mouthwash!
    This is the only one my husband will use.

June 20, 2017

My favourite toothpaste!

I love this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh for a really solid amount of time after I've brushed. With other toothpastes, that feeling disappears basically right after brushing. It's nice to have a toothpaste where you feel fresher for longer. It's also really great value for the price. I can get it for less than $3 at Walmart. I will say that I haven't noticed any real difference in terms of whitening. My teeth have stayed basically the same colour. But I think it does a good job of protecting against cavities and other oral health issues, which is the most important thing for a toothpaste. I've used this toothpaste for years and likely will continue to use it for years to come.

March 10, 2017

I'm normally a natural toothpaste user but ever so often I switch it up and buy this brand. Every time it blows me away, my teeth feel clean, whiter and I don't feel build up/plaque hours later.

March 06, 2017

The toothpaste was great for the price. Id use it again.130 ml for onky 74 cents. My teeth are now whiter are 2 weeks. The flavor isnt over powering. O

February 26, 2017

Crest is truly my trusted brand of toothpaste. I've tried other brands. It's not that I don't like them but Crest keeps drawing me back as the number one brand of toothpaste. I haven't really noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth though.

January 30, 2017

I highly recommend this toothpaste! It leaves my mouth feeling fresh. And now I can skip the mouthwash after brushing because it includes Scope. Easy! Saves me time in the morning without the additional step too.

January 16, 2017

I usually buy this in a multi-package from Costco. This toothpaste is really good and refreshing and the price is pretty competitive. The flavour isn't overwhelming nor does it leave a bad taste in your mouth if you drink a beverage shortly after.

September 19, 2016

This toothpaste is really good. The flavours are good and the price is right. the scope really helps with bad breath too. My only gripe is that I don't find it whitens as well as other kinds.

September 19, 2016

I'm glad I can buy value packs of toothpaste now as it's easier to stock up on necessities at an affordable price. I don't particularly care what kind of toothpaste I use, however I do like that this one isn't weirdly sweet or strongly minty in taste and that it doesn't have that grittiness to it when you brush. The fresh feeling doesn't last very long, however, but it does the job in keeping my teeth clean without leaving behind any weird aftertaste or painful sensitivity. I also like that the tops are screw off as the other flip top types get messier easier when they're kept upside down in holders. The size is perfect, too. The tube is large enough to last a while, and with the three of them I won't have to stock up as soon as long as I use the appropriate pea-sized amount when I brush. I wish it came in a large value pack (as Costco has a 5 pack) to extend that restock time, but I'm still saving money and time this way and I'm glad I can now order it online instead of popping in to the store whenever I'm about to run out.

August 03, 2016

Nous en avons essayer plusieurs mais revenons toujours à celle-là! Notre haleine est fraiche et on sent nos dents bien propre! Nous trainons même notre tube en visite pour être certains d'Avoir LE meilleur dentifrice à utiliser au besoin! ;-)