Crest Complete Whitening Plus Scope Reviews
#33 in Oral Care

October 31, 2017

Mediocre: No minty freshness after brushing

I have tried many different toothpastes as I usually buy what is on sale. I’ve been using this toothpaste recently and like the minty fresh taste as I brush my teeth. It doesn’t leave a minty freshness to my breath like some other toothpastes -which I assumed it would. This is a downfall as it’s something I really like in a toothpaste. This toothpaste is close in price range to many others and it can be found on sale from time to time. The toothpaste is thick without being overly sticky. It works best when rolled up from the top as it’s empty to get the most toothpaste out of the tube.

September 26, 2017

My Favourite Toothpaste!

My go-to toothpaste. I like that it has that added benefit of helping to whiten teeth, even if that doesn’t really actually happen. I think it helps me keep my coffee addiction from being insanely evident in my smile, which is an A+ accomplishment in my books. I’ve already replaced this, although I mixed up the flavour and am making do.

August 20, 2017

Love will buy again!

I bought this sample size while on vacation when I ran out of my toothpaste. I wasn't crazy about it at first but by the time the tube was finished after I got home, I loved it! It left such a cool, clean taste in my mouth! I will be buying this again in the future when I need a toothpaste! It isn't an over powering taste, there is just enough mint in he flavour. I am very satisfied and I recommend this to anyone wanting to,try something different!

July 15, 2017

Refreshing

This toothpaste gives you such a refreshing overall effect like no others. It leave your teeth nice and clean with a minty fresh sensation. It does such a good job that you could get away without using mouthwash!
    This is the only one my husband will use.

June 20, 2017

My favourite toothpaste!

I love this toothpaste. It leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh for a really solid amount of time after I've brushed. With other toothpastes, that feeling disappears basically right after brushing. It's nice to have a toothpaste where you feel fresher for longer. It's also really great value for the price. I can get it for less than $3 at Walmart. I will say that I haven't noticed any real difference in terms of whitening. My teeth have stayed basically the same colour. But I think it does a good job of protecting against cavities and other oral health issues, which is the most important thing for a toothpaste. I've used this toothpaste for years and likely will continue to use it for years to come.

March 10, 2017

I'm normally a natural toothpaste user but ever so often I switch it up and buy this brand. Every time it blows me away, my teeth feel clean, whiter and I don't feel build up/plaque hours later.

March 06, 2017

The toothpaste was great for the price. Id use it again.130 ml for onky 74 cents. My teeth are now whiter are 2 weeks. The flavor isnt over powering. O

February 26, 2017

Crest is truly my trusted brand of toothpaste. I've tried other brands. It's not that I don't like them but Crest keeps drawing me back as the number one brand of toothpaste. I haven't really noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth though.

January 30, 2017

I highly recommend this toothpaste! It leaves my mouth feeling fresh. And now I can skip the mouthwash after brushing because it includes Scope. Easy! Saves me time in the morning without the additional step too.

January 16, 2017

I usually buy this in a multi-package from Costco. This toothpaste is really good and refreshing and the price is pretty competitive. The flavour isn't overwhelming nor does it leave a bad taste in your mouth if you drink a beverage shortly after.