Crest Gum and Enamel Repair Toothpaste Reviews
#28 in Oral Care

September 16, 2020

There are better options within the same line

I am a huge fan of Crest Gum Deep Clean that works perfectly for my family. For variety's sake, I decided to buy this one to replace my beloved Deep Clean. What a mistake! It doesn't clean as well as Deep Clean, but it's quite good at strengthening enamel and fight gingivitis. So I recommend it to those who suffer from gum disease and are not looking for deep cleaning.

July 31, 2020

Amazing! Helped my gums so much

Amazing results! My gums got bad during pregnancy and I was having a hard time finding anything that helped but this made the pregnancy pain in my gums go away. I usually find any specialty toothpaste is terrible at cleaning but this hits all the marks there as well! It’s awesome

April 28, 2020

It works!

I love this toothpaste! It's foamy and super minty. I've been using it for several. Months now and as an avid tea drinker I find that it keeps my teeth white and stain free. A little goes along way and one tube will last us a month. Worth the extra little cost, but I will stock up when on sale or if there is a coupon. I'd recommend this to everyone!

August 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

It does the job.

This crest product has a nice mint taste that leaves your breath smelling fresh, but not too strong on your tongue. It has a gritty texture which works for making your teeth feel clean and shiny.

July 02, 2019

It's not too bad. I would maybe buy it again

I do like this toothpaste a lot the gum detox I find feels a lot cleaner afterwards. The taste is alright and the clean was alright. If it was on sale I may buy it again

June 24, 2019
    United States

Works so well, worth every penny!

I have been using this toothpaste for almost a year now, and I can tell you it has done wonders for my teeth. It has definitely made my teeth stronger and healthier!

February 28, 2019

I’ve only used it once.

And as soon as it hit my mouth, I knew that I loved it. It felt so soft, smooth and fluffy in my mouth, I had instant relief on my tender gums. I brushed a little longer than I usually do. It left a nice cool, refreshed feeling and my teeth feel coated and smooth. I may try to leave another review to see how I like it in the long run because I only just tried it for the first time tonight.

September 22, 2018

Healthy teeth

I was hesitant to spend the couple extra dollars on toothpaste, but when I read all that it could do, I went ahead and tried it. The taste is great and it leaves your mouth feeling very fresh. I can tell that my gums are actually looking and feeling better. I will continue to use this toothpaste for healthy teeth!

September 21, 2018

Healthier gums and a whiter smile!

I was experiencing some bleeding while brushing my teeth. I happened to notice a new toothpaste while shopping in the oral care aisle at my local grocery store one day. Crest Gum and Enamel Repair Toothpaste has key ingredients to help with reversing Gingivitis while also maintaining whiter teeth. After just a few days brushing with this toothpaste, I noticed how my gums were starting to look more pink and less bleeding occurred while brushing. After about a week or so the bleeding completely disappeared. I was quite impressed with this toothpaste and will continue to use it as part of my normal oral health regimen.