4.1/5
Crest Toothpaste Regular Reviews
#56 in Toothpastes

January 21, 2018

Fait le travail !

Bonne pate a dent! Je l’utilise depuis des années et mon sourrire est resplendissant. Elle laisse un bon gout de menthe dans la bouche pour au moins 12h. Je la recommande.

January 19, 2018

Cleans my teeth well

I use this product when I am run out of my usual floride free product. I grew up using this type of toothpaste so it was difficult searching for a replacement because of the floride.

December 15, 2017

I will buy this again

I grew up using crest toothpaste. Even trying other products, I always go back to using crest. It is a preferred toothpaste for my family. A well known brand.

October 12, 2017

Daily routine

The first thing I wanna do when I get up from sleep is wash my mouth. This toothpaste is my daily mouthwash with some other stuff. Spent over abt 5 mins just brushing it. I like it

June 22, 2017

Love It

Crest is my favourite toothpast on the market. I get the one that is a gel, not the paste. I usually get the Total with whitening. It keeps my teeth white and fresh. There are no cons, where I'm concerned. I buy this type every time and will continue buying.

May 30, 2017

Best value for your money. Cleans teeth effectively and freshens breath. No frills just a good toothpaste that doesn't cost and arm and a leg. Would recommend.

April 05, 2017

I bought a few of this product because it was on sale. Unfortunately, I don't like it at all. It didn't give me the llongnladting fresh breath feeling that I get from other toothpaste. The flavour was mediocre and while my teeth felt clean, I wasn't impressed with anything else.

March 14, 2017

Good toothpaste. Nice flavor, not crazy amounts of MI t flavor, mild but works great. The kids even like it. Plus it works great for cleaning too! The amount you get for mo eyes paid seems super fair.