4.1/5
#39 in Toothpastes

August 01, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Review for toothpaste

I love the toothpaste it's so much better than Colgate Crest is the best and it helps my teeth get clean that leaves a fresh breath afterwards I love it I love it I love it I love it so much is the best toothpaste ever I suggest that if you want a good toothpaste use Crest use Crest bubble gum for your children

July 10, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great dependable product

I have use crest all of my life. I started with Crest regular as a kid, I enjoyed the flavor over other brands, and have great results at the dentist's.

February 26, 2019

Correct

Ce produit est correct , sans plu . Il n’est pas très dispendieux mais par contre , il n’est pas assez abrasif pour les dents. Mon dentiste ne me recommande pas de prendre ce produit puisqu’il n’est pas assez efficace. Il est mieux de mettre un peu plus d’argent sur un bon produit que celui-ci.

January 25, 2019

Burst of freshness

I refuse to by any other brand of toothpaste. Crest has mastered the taste and effectiveness of their toothpaste leaving your mouth tasting & smelling fresh for hours. A breath of fresh air.

December 06, 2018

colgate is better

have always been using colgate where im from but have tried crest here, i must say for me there is a difference. i dont feel as clean as when use colgate for some reason!:)

October 18, 2018

Simple and classic

This is the best toothpaste I have tried! It is simply a classic! Why change when it is already a good product. WE use it every day and don't plan on changing to a different flavour or brand

September 23, 2018
    United States

Cheap but does the job

I coupon and get this free all the time so it’s pretty much what we use plus i was grew up using crest, it does the same thing the expensive kind does, cleans your teeth! If you brush your teeth the way you are suppose to then you don’t need the expensive kind 🤷🏻‍♀️

2.8/5

September 23, 2018

Entry level toothpaste.

Now you may have used toothpaste before to scrub down your teeth, tongue, gums, and the roof of your mouth to rid it of all kinds of debris, plaque, and the like...

This specific tube of toothpaste will leave your mouth feeling fresh. But, for me... I haven’t gotten that satisfactory cleansing feeling that excellent toothpaste gives you!

Crest does offer a plethora of other toothpastes that will meet your needs.

This particular tube of toothpaste is by no means tantalizing. It isn’t a “bad” option by any means. But, it is an ineffective tube of toothpaste.

May 28, 2018

Basic and effective

I would recommend this brand it is economical and dentist approved. Well known trusted brand. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and with fresh breath. It may be basic but that is what I am looking for and readily available at most stores!

May 04, 2018

Cheap but good

My wife gets this toothpaste free all the time so its really the only kind I use. It has a good taste and does the job of cleaning my teeth so that's a bonus. No need to buy thr expensive stuff.