Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts Reviews

April 28, 2020

Love love 💕 love

Jadoreeeee mon NINJA c’est la meilleur achat depuis longtemps!
    Je prépare des slush maison pour les enfants

I adore my new NINJA machine my kid love to drink slushes!!

March 25, 2020
    Buenos Aires, Argentina

My mother recommended the NINJA brand and she wasn't wrong.

Excellent power, works super fast and is not noisy at all. The aesthetic is very elegant and that's why I love to leave it on the table.
    Super recommended!

January 30, 2020

Love my Ninja!!!

I have had my Ninja for about 6 months. I love it. I have had other blenders in the past and this is by far the best one.
    I use it mostly for smoothies but have used it for baking, cooking, mixing things, grinding up stuff. Doesn't leave lumps in anything!

January 30, 2020
    United States

Ninja Blender

This is the best blender that I have ever used! It chops ice very good into tiny pieces that can fit into a straw. I use this for more than just smoothies. I also use it for food prepping too!

January 02, 2020

This blender is truly amazing

The most amazing blender I ever purchased. Would never use another brand again. A must have product for all shakes and smoothies. A little on the expensive side but well worth it.

May 14, 2019

Best blender ever!

I really was sceptical of this purchase seems like a lot for a blender. I do not regret it at all it does a great job making my smoothies so smooth and silky. It blends in no time with no lumps or chunks. I have had a lot of blenders in the past and this puts them all to shame.

April 21, 2019

Ninja is great

I absolutely love this blender! It has never let me down and allows me to do things like crush ice, make smoothies, blend stuff together for dips and soups...I'm more happy that it can crush ice than anything else.

April 10, 2019

Easy and Versatile

I love my Ninja! Have had it for 6 years and it’s still working like new. I’ve used it as a blender, food processor, and mixer. Smoothies, purées, baby food, soups, and even a cookie dough attachment. The best part is the individual smoothies blending cups that fit on the same base as the main jug. Makes everything so easy and it’s SUPER LIGHT. No more struggling to wash heavy components. Easy to clean and disassemble.

March 14, 2019

Great product

For someone that is really into fineness, I use my blander everyday making shakes. I love it and would not use another brand. It works well and always provide a good quality shake.

December 19, 2018
    Mississippi, United States

Made my first smoothie

I had never owned a blender before this purchase. I am very impressed with this one. Super easy to clean, dishwasher safe! Made my first smoothie and loved how fine it chopped and pureed. Incredibly easy to use and very powerful. The lid locks securely but removes easily. I recommend this blender.