• Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts
  • Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts

Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 47 in Food Processors and Blenders

April 23, 2017

My mum bought me a Ninja as a gift since we lacked a blender in our new home. This blender has become a staple in my morning routine, and makes a fantastic smoothie every time.
    It is quick and powerful and leaves my smoothies lump free which is a huge plus. The one downside is it is very loud, so on mornings where my spouse isn't up yet I'm not able to make a smoothie as it is certainly going to jolt him awake.

Another positive is that the Ninja is very easy to clean and can be popped in the dishwasher.

I'm also a fan of how the lid locks in place, so I never have to worry when pouring that the lid is going to accidentally come off and leave my kitchen covered in my smoothie.

April 21, 2017

I really like this blender. It works great. I use it to blend anything and everything (smoothies, pancake mix, soups, etc). It is a great affordable option.

April 06, 2017

L'outil le plus polyvalent à avoir dans une cuisine! Je ne m'en passerais plus! Parfait pour les smoothies, les velouté de légumes, les purées de bébé! Mon plus bel achat depuis un bon bout de temps!

March 27, 2017

I love my ninja. I use it often to puree food to make my own baby food and it works so well to blend up food. It's great at crushing ice too for smoothies and cold drinks.

March 27, 2017

I use our ninja blender all the time and haven't found something it can't crush or blend. It is great for smoothies, food puree and much more. I like the individual serving attachment that mixes directly into a drinking cup.

March 24, 2017

Purchased this blender from Costco for $200 as part of a package deal (came with two nutri-blender cups and a food processor attachment with many blades, discs and a dough hook attachment). I am so so pleased! It blends soups to smooth, quickly mixes smoothies with ease and slices and shreds veggies so so so quickly! It is so powerful, (though slightly loud)! I use this almost every day.

It is so much better than my previous kitchen aid blender that broke three times and couldn't handle ice. The best part about this blender is that it makes cleanup super easy. The blades are inserted through the top and secure with the lid closing so you don't have to worry about tightening/unscrewing the base. My previous blenders had issues with leaks and mould because of this, now I don't have to worry!

March 09, 2017

This is the most incredible blender I have ever used! Was fortunate enough to receive the food processor, shake, and blender combo as a bridal shower gift from my parents three years ago and use it at least a couple of times a week for smoothies and shakes. The blender is also amazing for raw vegan cooking! I make plenty of nut butters, cheeses, and almond milks using my ninja and am still amazed at the power of this appliance. Nuts are definitely not the easiest thing to turn into a purée (especially when you've forgotten to soak them for enough time (oops!). I can always count on my ninja blender to get the job done!

February 21, 2017

Best blender on the market. Great for making delicious healthy smoothies soups and specialty drinks. No other blender that i tried compares to this one.

September 15, 2016

best blender on the market. i often need to emusify my sauces and this is the only blender that has enabled me to do this thus far. its quick and very easy to clean due to its compact size. they are very affordable.

September 07, 2016

We had received this as a wedding gift and I ended up returning it. I will say it worked great and did everything it said it would. But I already owned a regular blender and it didn't do anything my blender couldn't do.
    This is a great purchase if you don't own a blender and you are looking at purchasing one. It does a wonderful job. But if you are purchasing it to have a 'better' blender, don't waste your money.