Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts Reviews

December 16, 2017

The Best

It started with a Ninja food processor and went from there. I purchased this blender for myself. Simply love the product and the uses are unlimited. Definitely one of the best on the market. When in the market for a new gadget I definitely look at the Ninja brand to see what is available. Ninja has never disappointed me.

November 11, 2017

Great blender

I’m so glad that I finally upgraded my magic bullet. This blender does an amazing job whipping up my protein shakes making the taste so much better. Definitely worth it.

October 05, 2017

Amazing

I love this blender. I have always bought the cheap $20 blenders, and I am so happy to say that this was well worth the investment. Yes, a little pricey, but it works so well. It attends to all my needs. You can use it to blend up certain soups you are making, I use it for my butternut squash soup! In addition, this is great for blending smoothies or even milk shakes. It crushes ice very easily too!
    Not too noisy, and it is so easy to clean, with the blade that is removable!
    Super duper recommend this amazing blender!

October 04, 2017

amazing

This Ninja blender is an amazing thing to have in your kitchen.
    There is nothing that I've thrown in it that it didn't blend, mix, crush, pulverize etc.
    If you like smoothies, the small cups it comes with are super easy to use.
    Also easy to clean, just be careful when cleaning the blades, they're super sharp.

June 09, 2017

Un très bon mélangeur. J'adore utiliser les plus petits contenant pour faire des smoothies. Il se démonte facilement, se nettoie bien et la puissance est parfaite selon moi.

May 02, 2017

Powerful, high quality, easy to clean. We love our Ninja and are very glad we invested in it. With various settings we use it for smoothies, prepping veggies for sauces and soups, and margaritas of course.

May 01, 2017

We love our Ninja Blender! We bought it to replace another one we had, and it is awesome. It crushes ice like nothing. It has a spot on top you can pull off and plunk additional ingredients in without have to power off and take off the lid. Great pour spout. The biggest difference between this blender and another is what they call a blade pole that goes up the middle, so the blades don't just sit at the bottom of the blender. It has a locking mechanism as well, so you need to click it into place in order for it to operate. Easy to clean.

May 01, 2017

I love my ninja blender. I can easily blend ice, kale, even seeds and have them be emulsified in seconds. My favorite part is the multiple speed options including a pulse option. I will be sticking by this blender for many years!

April 30, 2017

I bought the Ninja last summer when our older one broke at the worst possible time. We were having friends over on a Saturday afternoon for blender drinks and mine died just as we were about to mix our first drink. I ran into town and bought this gem at Home Hardware, can't remember the cost but it was recommended.

I love that it comes with 2 smaller plastic glasses, with a small blender head to mix individual smoothies. Its so convenient to just be able to make a small drink instead of having to use the large one. I really wish I would take more time and make smoothies every day for breakfast, I need to get back into that routine.

In addition to making the perfect smoothie and summer adult beverages, it also so many settings to blend and puree fruits, veggies, baking mixtures, soups and dips. Its easy to clean, all the parts come off to clean by hand or throw in the dishwasher. I think the Ninja is a must have kitchen appliance, spend the extra money and buy this one, the possibilities are endless and its very easy to use.

April 30, 2017

Love it! Works wonderful for making smoothies, pulverizes everything you put into it. It is also great for making Margaritas, it chops the ice up into nice little pieces.