Crocs Kids' Handle It Rain Boot
Good

Crocs Kids' Handle It Rain Boot Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 106 in Boots

March 30, 2017

I recently purchased two pairs of crocs rain boots for my kids and we are all big fans!! They are so easy for their little hands to put on, they are comfortable and they both prefer to wear them over their other boots. The colours are their favourite colours (green and pink) and very vibrant . With the weather getting milder, thanks for giving a mom a chance to enjoy the rain and mud with her two favourote little people!

July 11, 2016

I purchased two pairs of the Crocs brand Kids' Handle It Rain Boots and both my kids have worn them non-stop for the last 2 months. We just went on a camping trip with several long hikes and the kids chose the boots over the other sandals and sneakers I had packed. I was worried about blisters on long walks, but they have never complained once about sore feet in these boots. I love that they are one solid molded piece so the boots won't separate and I can definitely see myself repurchasing these same boots as the kids outgrow them. The kids love the bright colors and the fact that they can customize them with the shoe charms.