4.9/5
Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler Reviews

Good - 0

January 13, 2018

Love this griddle!

Great product my main uses are for making panini and waffles. Makes a great panini and the waffles comes out perfect no sticking and evenly cooked. Love the fact that this makes bigger pieces then the usual waffle machine. For a family of 4 we place the waffle machine on the dining table and make them as we eat our shared pieces, so that we always have fresh warm waffles.

However, I realized while making pancakes (with both plates folded out) is that the bottom plates are hotter than the top plates therefore the pancakes are not done at the same time, not much of an issue.

October 03, 2017

Love this!

I absolutely love this griddle and all of its features! I use it more than my stovetop! It's been going strong for over 2 years and still in perfect condition. Great value!

January 25, 2017

I bought the griddler with the interchangeable plates and have also now bought the waffle plates because I use this so often. When I got it, my husband laughed at me for buying a panini press because they were trendy... guess who uses it more than I do?! I'm not going to buy it again because it will last a long time...

September 13, 2015

I love my griddler it's amazing. The possibilities are endless... It's a contact grill,panini press, full grill, full griddle & half grill/ half griddle. Perfect for bacon,eggs,pancakes, meat , panini & so much more. Plates are removable & dishwasher safe making it a easy clean up!