Cuisinart Smart Stick Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 47 in Food Processors and Blenders

April 06, 2017

This is a must-have appliance in my kitchen. One recommendation, make sure you do not submerge the blender wand in water. It will last longer. it comes with all the additional tools I might find useful ever now and then like the whisk or even doing purée right from the pot.

April 01, 2017

I love the new colors of the Cuisinart Smart Stick. I have the plain old stainless steel one. I love to cook and create in the kitchen. I use my smart stick a lot it works great for gravies and sauces. Its great to puree so many foods. It a great investment if your a cook.

April 01, 2017

I use this all the time and love how easy it is to clean. I can take it out and use for quick mixes without having to use my big mixers. Takes no space to store we well.

March 21, 2017

I got this as a gift at Christmas and I now use it for everything when cooking. Its so easy to use and helps consume time for mixing up gravy, pureeing soups and smoothies too.

February 15, 2017

I originally bout the Cuisinart Smart Stick to make a homemade sweetened condensed milk ( much cheaper than store bought), but have found it wonderful for pureeing soups, and making mayo. It's great, very powerful and takes up little room.

December 05, 2016

I used to have this and I loved it! I gave mine to a friend because I don't use it as much anymore and I bought myself a Vitamix.
    It is very easy to use and very compact. It does it's job and quickly whips up whipping cream.

October 31, 2016

Ce petit appareil est vraiment pratique, presque indispensable. Que ce soit pour faire des soupes ou des aliments pour bébé, Cuisinart a frappé dans le mille avec son Smart Stick. Il est tres facile d'entretien et prend peu de place dans l'armoire. Belles couleurs.

October 25, 2016

This was a gift to me- and i LOVE IT! I make a lot of pureed soups, and so this is the tool for me! It is very easy to use and really easy to clean!

October 13, 2016

I purchased a red Smart Stick and mainly use it for blending soups and congee (Chinese rice porridge). In the past, I had to transfer hot soup into my blender in small portions, but this makes it's much easier to blend the entire pot. Although, you do need to ensure the pot is full enough so the blade is fully submerged in soup to prevent hot liquids from flying out.

Clean up is also a breeze - just pop off the blade and wash!

June 29, 2016

I use my smart stick a lot. You can use different tips for it, the chopper and the blender are great and what I use most often. I have used this to make homemade baby food, which is why I initially bought it, and now use to blend specialty drinks and in many baking and cooking applications. It is great for gravy and sauces - no lumps! Love the different colour choices too. So invaluable in the kitchen really. Well made, sturdy and built to last.