Curél Intensive Moisture Facial Cream Reviews

Designed specifically for dry, sensitive skin, this lightweight moisturizer intensely nourishes and comforts your skin. Absorbs instantly and leaves the skin with a healthy glow. Curél Intensive Moisture Facial Cream helps to fill up the ceramide reservoir, and to improve your skin´s natural barrier function. Soothing hydration helps protect skin from dryness and external stimuli.

Skin types: Dry, Very Dry, and Sensitive

You may also like Curél Makeup Cleansing Oil

May 25, 2021

fantastic for dry skin

Brilliant soothing and a huge relief for dry cracked skin, the weather is a huge factor and working outside at the moment the wind has left my facial skin quite dry with the cure facial cream it's back to being soft supple and hydrated

May 24, 2021

Great for Nightime, not so much under make up!

I thought this was a lovely product to give your skin a moisture boost at night, before bed. It was a little bit too heavy for daytime wear under makeup.

May 23, 2021

My new go to moisturiser

I love this moisturiser, I have very dry skin and struggle with moisturisers but this is thick and absorbant. It doesn't leave a sticky residue. I keep this in my handbag as it is ideally sized. I will be purchasing a new one soon as I have been using it daily.

April 29, 2021

A little pot full of magic

What can I say.... Wow just wow....
    I absolutely adore this moisturiser, a small amount goes a long way' non oily non greasy just absolute magic. Combined with curel cleansing oil this product dose as it states on the tin deep moisturized skin that last all day long also I found my foundation applied flawlessly. I highly recommend cuerl

Really absorbent and moisturising

The intensive moisture facial cream was really absorbent and creamy - a little definitely goes a long way, which is great as the tub has lasted really well. It’s super hydrating so I didn’t use it nightly as I felt it was just a little strong for daily use - but I think for particularly dry skin it would be excellent. It has a really pleasant smell and my skin felt really smooth up to 24 hours after applying!

Fantastic

Fab product removed all my makeup even water proof mascara. The cleansing oil left my skin clean an clear no breakouts will definitely buy again, the moisturiser is brillant left my skin lovely an soft, it hasnt any strong smell which I like will definitely buy again

April 28, 2021

Curel intensive moisture face cream

Loved this product it left my face feeling so fresh and soft ,which lasted ,easy to apply not to thick either which I liked ,went on face well.id definitely recommend this Curel product .

Definitely Recommend

This has been fantastic on my skin especially with ever changing hot/cold weather! I noticed a great difference after one use on my skin! Even my partner has started using it on his face as he said it’s better than any cream he has used!!

Absolutely brilliant

I absolutely loved the cream. My face felt so soft and even my skin looked better. I loved it and would recommend it to everyone. Before my skin looked dull and dry but after using the cream even once the difference was brilliant 😍👍

April 17, 2021

Hydrated skin

This was a good moisturiser that my
    Makeup sat well on top of. I felt that my skin was nicely hydrated for the day. My only concern is that it took a while to sink in.