Curél Moisture Facial Milk Reviews

Soothing milk leaves the skin soft and fully moisturized.

Designed specifically for dry, sensitive skin, this comforting milky texture hydrates, restores skin comfort and leaves it soft and radiant. The Facial Milk fills up the ceramide reservoir, protects the skin from external stimuli and helps to improve your skin`s natural barrier function. pH balanced, Fragrance Free, Colourant Free, and Alcohol Free.

You may also like Curél Makeup Cleansing Gel, Curél Foaming Facial Wash, and Curél Intensive Moisture Eye Zone Essence.

Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

Curel intensively hydrates and moisturises

I have been using Curél for a few weeks now and I have dry and sensitive skin. I have noticed significant changes since I have been using the range. My skin feels smoother, softer; and so moisturised. It is easy to use and apply, and three pumps are more than enough, I love the container for that reason. The milk is gentle and very light, it is also scent free. I have been recommending it to friends and colleagues.

Torbay, United Kingdom

Great

This was great on my skin. I can suffer with dry skin especially in the winter, and this really left my skin feeling soft and smooth with no dryness at all.

Sutton, United Kingdom

Fantastic

I love it. This is amazing I have been using for around 2 weeks. I use 2 pumps. And it does my whole face. My skin feels smooth soft and looks more radiant. I will continue to use. My skin feels amazing alday and lasts.
    It's not drying or greasy. It's great.

United Kingdom

Lovely milky texture

This is quite a light milky texture and I think personally more a sumner/ spring moisturiser. I personally love thick rich cream which this isn't. Having said that it's light, not fragranced and feels pleasant on the skin.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great hydration

This cleansing milk was a thin texture. I personally like something a bit thicker. I thought it left my skin hydrated and it did have more of a glow. It worked well for my sensitive skin and went great as a combination with the other products.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

A good product

This is kind of like a serum although the name sounds like a cleansing milk. It is lovely and light and absorbs instantly. I really like using this in the day and the night too. It gives a great layer of moisture. I really recommend this for the winter too. The price is reasonable for a good serum.

1.3/5

Kent, United Kingdom

Not great

this moisture face milk did nothing to soothe my skin, it helped the breakout the face wash caused me to spread and that's about it. I won't use it again, but that don't mean to say it won't work for you

Leicester, United Kingdom

good moisturiser

i have dry, sensitive skin and this product is perfect, it's really light moisturiser,
    mild and gentle and fragrance -free, leaving my skin soft and smooth, non greasy after feel.
    i use only 3 pumps to cover whole face.
    very happy with the results

2.7/5

Highland, United Kingdom

Facial milk moisture

Sadly I did not like this product.
    I felt it was very sticky when I was putting it on my face and never really helped my skin . It was a shame as you really didn’t have to use a lot as it went a long way .

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Lovely

Upon use Curél moisture facial milk it has left my skin feeling lovely and smooth refreshed and soft.
    Definitely would recommend this product to everyone.