Cutex Nail Polish Remover Reviews
#1210 in Nail Polish

October 05, 2017

Smells better than the others..

Happy about this purchase since it also nourishes my nails and cuticles at the same time...A must try! Smaller compact bottle is really convenient too..

May 03, 2017

Cutex Nail Polish Remover with Protein for Fragile nails works great. It takes all nail polish off within a few rubs of Nail Polish Remover on a Cotton Ball. Afterward all my nails and cuticles feel smooth, nourished, soft, well moisturized and it doesnt have a really gross Nail Polish Remover scent like some; nails feel great to reaply more nail polish or even leave your nails the way they are with a protector on them. it is Effective. Efficient. Cheap. Purchaseable a lot of places. Recommend for all nail types. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

0.7/5

November 30, 2016

The amount of effort I have to put into removing my nail polish with this product is so annoying. It's super diluted so I have to rub and rub and rub and eventually scrape just to get off any nail polish - if you have more than one coat on, it's going to take even longer. I always used to think that all nail polish removers were like this, but when I actually got around to buying better ones I couldn't believe stuff like this was still on the market. The only thing it works better than is water. It's really not worth buying at all because it has all the smell without any of the power.

September 11, 2016

I hadn't seen this for a long time for some reason, but saw it on the weekend and snapped up a bottle It's been around a long time and it was always my favourite. Glad i managed to get one, it'll be a break from my regular dipping one.

March 01, 2016

I have bought this in the past more than once and I did like using it and it had good results for me. I don't buy it as often now as I use a no name brand BUT I do recommend it.

July 15, 2015

This is a great quality nail polish remover. I paint my nails all the time so I am always looking for good nail polish removers to use so I can change colours! I'm very happy with the effectiveness of this product.

July 15, 2015

Great nail polish remover! Takes away my double layer polishes effectively and quickly.

2.0/5

July 15, 2015

I don't know if I was using this wrong but I found it didn't work for me ?

July 09, 2015

I always use this brand it never fails me. Always takes the nail polish right off with too much of a fight or struggle.

July 09, 2015

Not always the best smell, but it works better than most other.