Dairy Queen Blizzard Cupcakes Reviews
#355 in Ice Cream

January 17, 2018

Worth every penny- will come back again!

Dairy queen is still the best place to get dessert. I will come back everytime if I have to choose between DQ and MCD. Can't believe Canadians have not found this hidden gem!

January 04, 2018

Yummy cupcakes

The icecream cupcakes are tasty and soft. They come in different flavours and delicious to eat. It is not expensive to buy.
    The cupcakes melt in your mouth and great to eat.

September 27, 2017

These are awesome!!

These cupcakes are soo delicious. They are great for birthday parties and dessert. They are not overly sweetened which is a bonus. It is my favorite thing to get at Dairy Queen.

September 20, 2017

yummm

These are simply delicious ! I love that it's a compact treat so you don't feel guilty after eating it . Great alternative instead of buying blizzards for the whole family . The only thing I wish is that you could select the flavours you wanted . My husband doesn't eat cheese so there's two in the box he will not touch which is a waste.

September 19, 2017

Best Alternative to Birthday Cake

These are so yummy and excellent price. We love them, and use them as an alternative to birthday cake since 2/3 of the household members prefer ice cream to cake!

June 12, 2017

Love them!

These blizzard cupcakes are freaking heavenly! Its great that they come in such a great variety of flavours to suit everyone's needs and cravings. I really like the cookie dough and M&Ms;ones.

June 08, 2017

these are so yummy! i have tried all 3 flavours, and each one is equally delicious!! they are a bit expensive, but worth it for a special occasion or birthday!
    love that the cupcake liner is edible & made of chocolate! yum!

June 07, 2017

My sister bought these Dairy Queen Cupcakes for my birthday dinner. I loved them! They are messy, but delicious. I had the chocolate extreme, and it was so good! They taste just like a blizzard, and they are in a chocolate cup!

May 03, 2016

These are really good, I love the chocolate that acts the way a wrapper does on a normal cupcake. The flavours are delicious and the ice cream is smooth and thick.

October 29, 2014

Although these taste very good, there also very expensive! I won't buy them again!