• Dairy Queen Blizzard Cupcakes

Dairy Queen Blizzard Cupcakes Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 494 in Ice Cream

June 12, 2017

Love them!

These blizzard cupcakes are freaking heavenly! Its great that they come in such a great variety of flavours to suit everyone's needs and cravings. I really like the cookie dough and M&Ms;ones.

June 08, 2017

these are so yummy! i have tried all 3 flavours, and each one is equally delicious!! they are a bit expensive, but worth it for a special occasion or birthday!
    love that the cupcake liner is edible & made of chocolate! yum!

June 07, 2017

My sister bought these Dairy Queen Cupcakes for my birthday dinner. I loved them! They are messy, but delicious. I had the chocolate extreme, and it was so good! They taste just like a blizzard, and they are in a chocolate cup!

May 03, 2016

These are really good, I love the chocolate that acts the way a wrapper does on a normal cupcake. The flavours are delicious and the ice cream is smooth and thick.

October 29, 2014

Although these taste very good, there also very expensive! I won't buy them again!

September 05, 2013

yummy very yummy I really did like them a lot more then I thought I would. Fun to eat the price is a little much to go that far out of my way to get it.

August 22, 2013

Very good when you have got that craving and you can't make it at home!

May 22, 2013

I love the new Blizzard Cupcakes at DQ. They are just the right size for a sweet treat after dinner. A great item to pick up on your way to a dinner or party!

March 31, 2013

This is such an awesome idea! My entire family went crazy over these things.

I'm a huge fan of Dairy Queen Blizzards, and cupcakes. So, this new combination is perfect for me! This is the classic Blizzard treat, in a delicious chocolate cup. It's available in 3 flavours: Oreo, Strawberry Cheesequake, and Chocolate Extreme. My personal favourite is the Strawberry Cheesequake, it's sooo delicious!

If your family loves Blizzards, or the famous DQ ice cream cakes - You have to try these out!