Dairy Queen Hot Fudge Sundae

Dairy Queen Hot Fudge Sundae Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 468 in Ice Cream

March 01, 2017

My favourite sundae for over 40 years, have to have one at least once a week, it's my secret addiction and not sorry for that at all - best ice milk sundae period

January 19, 2017

Yes please! I love this sundae, delicious creamy vanilla ice cream with hot fudge on top! I love the combination of hot and cold, makes your taste buds dance!

May 26, 2016

This is a Dairy Queen classic, soft creamy vanilla ice cream with hot fudge drizzled on top. I always asked for extra fudge. I just wish the sundae wasn't so darn expensive.

January 08, 2016

never changes always a good chocolate hit! Kind of expensive but if you need chocolate it can't be beat!

December 09, 2015

Summer or winter it doesn,t matter. Anytime is a good time foy Dairy queen sundaes.

July 04, 2015

What is there not to like about #DairyQueen "Hot Fudge Sundae" with it signature vanilla soft ice cream and creamy delicious #hotfudge it is just irresistible. I have to treat myself and my family at least a couple times per summer every year. Pretty good price also.

July 04, 2015

Oh yes these are a classic, vanilla icecream, hot fudge & I always ask for peanuts on top to perfect it. So delicious!

June 30, 2015

These are absolutely delicious. They really don't skimp you on either the fudge or the ice cream. They are a classic, and are great. I'd say at the size they come in they are even good for sharing.
    Only issue is that they are more expensive than sundaes at most places.