Dairy Queen Skor Blizzard Reviews
Ranked #138 in Ice Cream

Good - 0

June 13, 2017

This is my go-to Blizzard flavour

DQ in general is amazing. When you start off with such a great base (their soft serve), it's hard to go wrong.

The Skor Blizzard has been my go-to choice since I was 12. Clearly I had good taste, even at a young age :P

I usually ask them to half the chocolate syrup added, or completely omit it , depending on my mood. I really just love the taste of the Skor bits and their amazing soft serve and don't feel it needs the addition of chocolate syrup, but to each their own.

May 11, 2017

I love skor and I love ice cream so yes :p I love these. One of my favourite treats is skor / cookie dough blizzard. Might sound weird cause I just made it up one day... I asked for a blizzard half skor half cookie dough because i couldn't choose haha
    It was amazing :P

March 06, 2017

This is my favourite blizzard to get when i go to Dairy Queen, which isn't often as the prices are a bit ridiculous. The taste is delicious, and they always seem to put just enough skor bits. I like this blizzard because it's simple, yet helps me with my sweet tooth

January 19, 2017

Mmm Skor, all day everyday! I love this Blizzard. The flavor combination of sweet & salty is delicious. I love how thick and creamy this ice cream is.

July 22, 2016

Dairy Queen makes the best ice cream, and their blizzards are simply the best! I love Skor, Strawberry Cheesquake, MInt Oreo and Oreo the best. They're so thick and creamy, what's not to love?!

May 03, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Dairy Queen blizzards and I really liked this skor one, skor bars alone are yummy and add that to dairy queens great soft serve, perfect! Defiantly one of my favs.

May 03, 2016

The Skor blizzard is one of my absolute favourites. The Vanilla ice cream is always smooth, creamy and thick. The skor pieces are delicious! I love the crunch of the Skor in the ice cream.

April 28, 2016

I had my first blizzard of the season ! This past Sunday. I had the Skor my fav. It is always loaded with the candy you chose. I have to at least eat 3 during the summer. I love trying new featured flavours.

September 29, 2015

Who does not like a DQ Blizzard? This is another great flavor!!!

September 29, 2015

I love skor chocolate to begin with so adding ice cream is just heaven . I love this blizzard but I find the ice cream melts so quickly and also i find DQ expensive … getting a blizzard is a real treat !