Dairy Queen Skor Blizzard
Good

Dairy Queen Skor Blizzard Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 465 in Ice Cream

May 11, 2017

I love skor and I love ice cream so yes :p I love these. One of my favourite treats is skor / cookie dough blizzard. Might sound weird cause I just made it up one day... I asked for a blizzard half skor half cookie dough because i couldn't choose haha
    It was amazing :P

March 06, 2017

This is my favourite blizzard to get when i go to Dairy Queen, which isn't often as the prices are a bit ridiculous. The taste is delicious, and they always seem to put just enough skor bits. I like this blizzard because it's simple, yet helps me with my sweet tooth

January 19, 2017

Mmm Skor, all day everyday! I love this Blizzard. The flavor combination of sweet & salty is delicious. I love how thick and creamy this ice cream is.

July 22, 2016

Dairy Queen makes the best ice cream, and their blizzards are simply the best! I love Skor, Strawberry Cheesquake, MInt Oreo and Oreo the best. They're so thick and creamy, what's not to love?!

May 03, 2016

I'm a huge fan of Dairy Queen blizzards and I really liked this skor one, skor bars alone are yummy and add that to dairy queens great soft serve, perfect! Defiantly one of my favs.

May 03, 2016

The Skor blizzard is one of my absolute favourites. The Vanilla ice cream is always smooth, creamy and thick. The skor pieces are delicious! I love the crunch of the Skor in the ice cream.

April 28, 2016

I had my first blizzard of the season ! This past Sunday. I had the Skor my fav. It is always loaded with the candy you chose. I have to at least eat 3 during the summer. I love trying new featured flavours.

September 29, 2015

Who does not like a DQ Blizzard? This is another great flavor!!!

September 29, 2015

I love skor chocolate to begin with so adding ice cream is just heaven . I love this blizzard but I find the ice cream melts so quickly and also i find DQ expensive … getting a blizzard is a real treat !

March 09, 2015

If you like skor bars you will absolutely love this cool treat, it's amazing!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot