Danone Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt

Danone Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 281 in Yogurt

February 28, 2017

Great greek yogurt. I little pricy but in all very good. the taste is good as well. what I like the most about this brand is the very little amount of ingredients. way better than Yoplait for example, packed with sugar and a list of ingredients you can't pronounce. I recommend this yogurt.

October 22, 2016

This is my all time favorite greek yogurt however, it's a little pricier than the rest of the brands. I have tried buying the cheaper brands but the taste of this yogurt is way better than the other brands. I always make sure that I have a bucket of this in my fridge since I bring some to work for breakfast. I usually mix fresh strawberries/blue berries with granola and a touch of chia seeds, YUM!!

August 15, 2016

Danone Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt is light yet creamy. Not very sweet and has a delicious light vanilla flavour. The price is right for the size of container. It's very refreshing and you can even add fresh fruit to the yogurt or use the yogurt in a recipe.

JamesBD added a new review for
    The Rock pots and pans set

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Powder

kelx has started a new forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

jennmarieh has posted in the forum topic
    Ance on Back

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects