Dare Bear Paws Banana Bread Reviews
#15 in Snacks

June 18, 2021

My daughters favourite

We struggle with easy grab snacks as my son has a severe peanut and tree nut allergy. They both seem to agree on these though! They are my daughters favourite, my son prefers the chocolate but eats banana without a fight! As far nutrition goes they are definitely better than some other options.

November 01, 2020
    United States

These are to die for!!!

Ok, so who doesnt love a good snack? I am such a fan of Bear Paws and am not ashamed to say I buy them more often for me than for my kid... The banana bread ones are my favorite, and they are so soft and full of flavor! They are super great as a grab and go snack and perfect for lunch boxes. They are so tasty and the texture is so flavourful that it really is the perfect treat. The best part is that they are also super affordable, so whats not to love?

September 23, 2020

The best in my house

This is a snack my house hold can’t do without. Every second of the day my children are asking me for a bear paw. They will eat it day and night. It tastes really good I have to admit

April 20, 2020

They’re ok.

I buy bear paws a lot. This wasn’t a favourite. It was fairly dry unlike their other cookie/bread products. Wouldn’t recommend these particular bear paws.

April 07, 2020

Yum

Convenient and delicious. My son loves these for a school snack. Full of banana flavour and packaged conveniently for school snacks. There are so many flavour to choose from. They are often in sale for a great deal.

2.8/5

April 01, 2020

Good morning snack

My son is a picky eater. For few months I tried to give him these banana breads but it used to go to waste. Then I started mixing it in milk and give him with spoon. Since then he wants this snack almost every other morning

January 30, 2020

One of my favourite snack products

The banana flavour in these soft cookies is one I really enjoy, not as good as moms homemade baking but a nice substitute when you have that craving to curb!

April 27, 2019

Me and my kids love these snack!

Both my sons love these snack! It’s easy on the go fast snack to grab, that can fill you up for a good while if your waiting for the main meal or just don’t have time for breakfast!

April 08, 2019

La collation préfère de ma petite princesse

Ses un incontournable chez nous. Ma fille en raffole. On en acheté à tout les 2 semaine à l épicerie. J adore que sa soit emballer en paquet de 2 sa transporté facilement. Pour une collation efficace.

April 05, 2019

👍

Dare bear paws banana bread is good the kids love them there very soft and can Actually taste the banana there so easy to pack for lunches or just to park