Sensible Portion Garden Veggie Straws Sea Salt

Sensible Portion Garden Veggie Straws Sea Salt Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 1309 in Snacks

April 13, 2017

These are very addictive, and you can't just have 1! I love the fun shape to them and the crunch you get from the first bite. The flavours are also different from other veggie chips, and you actually taste the flavours that they represent (like tomato for example)

March 18, 2017

Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer c'est tellement bon au goût ici ont en mange souvent . Merci

January 26, 2017

I was buying these 5 years ago in the United states because they were not at the time available in Canada. These truly are delicious, the perfect crunchy bite and amazing flavor. It is significantly less fattening than your conventional potato chip. Best chips ever!

January 24, 2017

Really like the flavour of these veggie straws! They are a great savoury snack with the perfect sweetness brought out by the non-regular potato veggies. The straw shape makes them easy to eat and the thickness doesn't allow for easy breaking!

Don't be fooled by the "veggie" term making them seem like a healthy snack option--they are still potato chips! Always great in moderation, however!

January 22, 2017

I am not a big fan of these chips. My family has a lot of these chips as they are gluten free, however, I personally would not purchase these myself.

I am more of a potato chip kind of person. I don't eat a lot of chips, but if I do treat myself, I would reach for a bag of ketchup or all dressed chips and not these. They aren't bad, just not my preference. As they are a decent price, I would say give it a go, who knows you might like them. They remind me of more a corn puff chip.

January 22, 2017

Mmmm, sea salt and veggies! Such a fabulous combination. I love the sweet potatos in this mix. They are full of flavour, crunchy and such a great alternative to snacking on chips. You can feel good about your decision to snack on these :)

August 12, 2016

I can eat these and not feel guilty as I normally would eating potato chips. These are nice and light, good flavour and I love the sea salt that is added to them. One of my fav go to healthy snack foods.

August 12, 2016

I purchased these at my local Costco as it is the best price for a large bag. Mine was not Sea Salt flavour, but did have the sweet potato added to it. I really like having this snack for when I'm craving chips and something crunchy. It's a winner with my dad which does say a lot because he loves chips. Definitely will repurchase again.

May 31, 2016

Highly addictive. I cannot open a bags of these without easting half the bag they are so good. I enjoying snacking on these at work and have turned many of my friends no to these

May 31, 2016

This are an amazing snack made from actual vegetables! I don't really find that the different colours taste any different, although they are supposed to be different vegetables. I find these kind of taste like a french fry but crunchy haha. Love them!