Dare Breton Garden Vegetables Crackers Reviews
#9 in Crackers

August 28, 2017

I love the vegetable flavor!

If you want a hint of healthy then these crackers are for you! They are rich in vegetable flavour and go great with cheesse and whatever you can pile onto them. So yummy!!!

August 28, 2017

Vegetable Tasting Cracker

These crackers have a vegetable taste that is prominent in every bite. I enjoy eating these alone, as they have plenty of flavour. They have the tender-crisp texture, which is common with Breton crackers. These are high-quality crackers. Each pack comes with a fair number of crackers and can be found on sale often at many grocery stores. They can also be found in a mixed pack at Costco.

July 04, 2017

Great Tasting Crackers

These crackers are wonderful to eat alone, with cheese, with tuna, with humus or a variety of other combinations. They have a fresh vegetable taste to them and there are small pieces of dried vegetables within the cracker itself. The crackers have a nice bite to them and they are a tad crispy. You can find these on sale often and at a good price at local grocery stores. They are a good idea for lunch or snack.

March 16, 2017

J'aime bien les biscuits breton, particulièrement ceux aux légumes, ils ont un goût délicieux et font de parfait accompagnement pour les entrée. Ils sont tout aussi parfait pour combler un petit creux entre deux repas.

February 25, 2017

I am a huge fan of crackers and cream cheese. It's become one of my guilty pleasures because I can't only have a few, I eat a little too much as my husband would say. I like these cracker's in particular because it is actually packed with it's own flavour and I can have it with plain cream cheese and it'll still have some flavouring. My mom and dad actually like it with guac.

February 16, 2017

Dare crackers are the best but that Garden Vegetable... amazing!!! A crisp cracker with the taste of vegetables from the garden. Top it with some goat cheese and welcome to heaven !

February 13, 2017

Out of all the vegetable crackers i've tried these ones are by far my favorite.
    These are perfect for topping with chicken salad, hummus, etc.
    They are also great for a light snack, healthy for kids as well

January 17, 2017

Of all the flavors of Breton crackers these are my favorite! I love them dipped in hummus, topped with cheese & pickles or even smoked oysters! They are also delicious on their own. Great taste and crunch. They aren't flimsy either, less mess!

December 21, 2016

Dare Breton Garden Vegetables Crackers keep their crunch no matter what you top them with! That's a great thing, because I love to slater them in cream cheese, chipotle mayo, guacomole and all sorts of artichoke dips... if they got soggy I would not be happy. These crackers are wonderful and a staple in my pantry.

December 21, 2016

These are some of my all time favourite crackers. They are so tasty and SO good with some cheese and pickles. They always remind me of the holidays since my mom always has them. The added vegetables really add a nice flavour. I love Breton crackers, but especially love these ones.