Dare Breton Minis Vegetable Crackers

Dare Breton Minis Vegetable Crackers Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 2365 in Grocery

March 30, 2017

These Bretons mini are delicious, I serve them with specialty cheese. The garden vegetable is one my favourite my flavours and I love that their bite sized. My kids like them too, great addition to the lunch boxes also.

March 30, 2017

These crackers are so yummy ! This is my favourite flavour. I am sure i could eat a whole box of these LOL. I like the by themselves, or i add some sliced meats and cheese, makes a nice bite size snack. These little crackers have so much flavour, they are healthy for you, and they are always on sale. Win !

March 30, 2017

I adode these mini Breton crackers! The garden vegetable flavour is my favourite. They are such a great snacking size, taste great and have the perfect crunch without making a mess. Love these on their own or with cheese and sometimes meat. Addicting!

June 27, 2016

I have always enjoyed Breton crackers and just recently tried the vegetable flavour and love them. Last grocery trip I stumbled upon the bites version! What a great snack, 15 crackers for 90 calories and they are not as messy as the large Breton cracker. Great little snack. My whole family has been snacking on them now.

October 17, 2015

Great little snack, pairs perfectly with cheese!

May 04, 2015

These aren't my absolute favourite crackers but they are really yummy to have with cheese slices. I like the vegetable flavour it's really good. If I have too many then my mouth gets too dry.

April 01, 2015

I love these! They taste great and are super awesome to munch on.

March 27, 2015

Dare Breton Minis Vegetable Crackers are so satisfying & tasty as a snack . I like pairing these with slices of Havarati or Brie cheese with a side of red grapes. Delicious !

March 27, 2015

Love these crackers and so my kids. Perfect for their lunches with cheese and kabassa. Alsibgood for cheese balls as well. Easy for tiddlers to hold and eat as well.

March 27, 2015

Dare Breton Minis Vegetable Crackers .. sure enjoy those vegetable crackers ..awesome for quick snack and i enjoy them with salsa sauce and melted chesse on them .