David's Tea Birthday Cake Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 655 in Tea

June 22, 2017

Happy Birthday

When you open the packaging, the tea smells delightful like a vanilla cupcake! However, I wasn't a fan of the taste itself. Maybe it was the roobois and the vanilla together? It almost tasted like hay or straw and the vanilla almost artificial.

1.0/5

May 29, 2017

I am a huge fan of David's Tea but this one was not one of my favourites. I did not like the taste found it to be very fake. I will not be buying this one again or be suggesting it to friends/family.

May 29, 2017

This tea was very good. I drank it as a hot tea and have never tried it as an iced tea. I am not sure if it would work as an iced tea. This tea has a sweet flavour and you don't need to add a lot of sugar or sweetener. It has a mild birthday cake flavour that comes through. I find this tea very unique. It is good for children and adults alike.

May 29, 2017

Another great tea. This tea tastes like birthday cake and has a delicious vanilla cake aroma. The rainbow sprinkles in the tea add a nice touch, in terms of esthetics. This tea tastes indulgent and like dessert. It is creamy and rich, and only needs a bit of sugar, for my personal preference. I prefer to have this as a hot tea. It is definitely a nice treat after dinner or in the afternoon.

May 12, 2017

I was a bit surprised when I got it the first time. As I'm not normally a fan of rooibos teas, but since it was a 'cake' tea, I just had to try it. I was really surprised, and decided that rooibos could be nice, so this tea opened up the world of rooibos for me. It's really delicious, taste like cake without all the calories. YEAH.

May 03, 2017

Birthday Cake was one of the first teas I've tried from Davids Tea. The taste is definitely there, it's nice hot with a spash of milk.
    The only thing I would say is that it has lots of artificial flavouring in it.

April 09, 2017

Another great tea by David's teas has little candy sprinkles in it and taste like birthday cake ,This is a great tea for after dinner taste like dessert to me and makes me not wanna eat sweets lol

March 30, 2017

I love the Birthday cake tea from Davids Tea. It's not my favourite but still taste amazing. When I want something sweet I have this tea. Taste so yummy

February 28, 2017

This is my favorite flavor from David's Tea. I have to have some on hand at all times! It is good black as a treat without adding sugar and cream for calories! It has a great taste all on it's own. I love reading a book or watching a good show while enjoying this tea.

January 25, 2017

This tea tasted amazing with a little milk and sugar, although it is not needed. It is the perfect way to indulge when dieting because it is low calorie, but still feels like a treat!