Dawn Escapes Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 163 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

May 20, 2017

I love dawn dish soaps ! I think it's so amazing that they do there part when it comes to helping have out planet :) all there products smell so amazing but there "Escapes" dish soap has always been one of my favorite scents (cherry blossoms.) This dish soap also doesn't dry out your hands as much as other dish soaps and leaves you nails not feeling good weak and brittle! There are one of the more expensive dish soaps but for all the work they do to help our planet and all the variety I have no problem paying the extra dollar or two :)!

May 20, 2017

I really like Dawn dish soap and this one is no different but for some reason to me dishsoap should smell like lemons or citrus. When it smells like flowers ofr anything like that it seems weird to wash dishes in it. But aside from my personal preferences this is a great dishsoap

May 20, 2017

I have always loved Dawn products. This one has a great smell to it. Everyone I know thought that I had a nice perfume on but I told them it was just my dish soap and they loved it.

May 20, 2017

unfortunately i'm the main dishwasher in the house. i like spoiling myself so i went out and got myself a bottle of Dawn dish soap and boy was i the happiest person to wash the dishes. i just loved the scent of Dawn Escapes dish soap i loved the girly color of the actual dish soap! My dishes were super clean, . Because dawn dish soaps are very concentrated unlike other brands, i didnt even need a lot to get through a days worth of dishes, and the grease came off with a breeze! It wasnt too harsh on my hands either. Thanks Dawn for making such a super product!

May 16, 2017

I use this product as well as original Dawn dish soap all the time. I had used Ivory dish soap before it became Dawn. It gets rid of greasy stuff on my dishes so well. My hands are greatly appreciating it as well. Since I am the only dishwasher in my house, I will continue to use it .

May 03, 2017

I used sunlight dish detergent for years and started to find it wasn't really doing a good job at cleaning my dishes. I switched to Dawn and haven't looked back. Not only does it have great cleaning power it smells awesome as well. Price wise you can't go wrong.

April 28, 2017

Dawn is such a fantastic soap. It is very soft on the hands. Never have to use a lot to get all the dishes and glasses done. Dawn gets rid of grease super quickly and gets everything sparkly clean.

April 25, 2017

I bought this last week when I had to go to the Market for groceries.I didn't see this new Dish Soap by Dawn before.I took the cap off a couple of them becaus, I wanted to see if they had a strong scent.There was a couple different ones there so I bought Dawn Escapes Dish Soap with the scent of New Zealand Springs.It was a pretty colour Blue and the smell was really mild and fresh, it reminded me of waterfalls. I must say that it worked really well getting the dishes clean and cutting all grease from the pans,I was amazed.I think the best about this dish soap is that it felt really good on my hands It didn't dry them out like some do.I'm sure I'm going to be staying with this dish soap for quite a while.As long as it doesn't dry out my hands or stops cleaning my dishes,it's Dawn Escapes Dish Soap for me.I recommend you give this a try.

April 25, 2017

The smell is fabulous but gets to be a bit much after several uses. I did find that it cleans my dishes really well and a little goes a long way. I likely won't be switching to this scent but that's just because I am a huge fan of the green apple :)

April 25, 2017

Love the smell, Lathers well, Cleans good. Good price. Doesn't dry out hands. I also use dish soap for other uses. Clog a toilet, wash hair, clean the floor.

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic