Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 03, 2022

Get the duck soap

I love dawn soap so much! Everytime I grab a new one my daughter always says get the duck soap! It's awesome, it's the only thing I will use on my dishes

August 31, 2022

More then just your dishes

I love dawn dish liquid and not just for doing the dishes, I also use it as a stain remover and the results will wow you I pour a little directly on the stain and leave it for 10 to 30 mins depending on the type of stain and then I toss it in the wash works like a charm.

It has tons of good uses like hand soap if you get oil or something that just needs more then the regular day to day hand soap, I mix it with other cleaners when I’m washing the floors or walls, lol I also use it to in a homemade solution to catch nasty fruit flies when they get in the house

Best product for pretty much everything

August 30, 2022

The only soap we use

This is the only soap we use. It cleans what we need it to clean without being harsh on our skin. The smell is lovely and not overpowering or super artificial like a lot of products are

August 27, 2022

Must have staple in the house!

My all time favorite dish soap!! I recommend Dawn to anyone and everyone! I use it for dishes, cleaning and it's honestly the best stain remover for anything! As a great smell and does not dry your hands out!

August 07, 2022

I have been using this product for a few years

I have been using this dish soap for quite some time. It is a tough grease fight in the kitchen sink, but I also use it for spot treatments when I do my laundry

July 15, 2022

Great for tough jobs

I usually prefer sticking to natural products but some jobs need something stronger. I’ve has some serious stuck on food situations and found not only were the natural products I was using taking a lot of solution to do the jobs as the suds went away quick but the price was adding up as I had to purchase more often. A drop or two and I’ve got enough suds to get the job done and actually remove the tough messed and the grease.

July 14, 2022

A new Dawn in cleaning

Dawn is my absolute go to for Liquid dish detergent. Fights and cuts grease effectively. Has a great smell and leaves my dishes extraordinarily clean. One of my favorite things about dawn is it's wildlife helping initiatives. I absolutely recommend this dish liquid.

June 24, 2022

Pricey, but works

Smells awesome, cleans great but is it worth the extra price over other brands? Products typically sold at the dollar stores seem to work just find for this purpose.

June 16, 2022

It's does what.needs to be done!

I've always used dawn products, grew up with the product, it was always the dish soap that was used, and that's because it does its job! It's cuts through that tough grease, cleans the dishes and doesn't dry out your hands. Overall win win 👍

June 15, 2022

BEST DISHS SOAP ON THE MARKET

We would be totally lost without Dawn Dish Soap!! We use it for so much more than just dishes. Although, it is hands down the best at cleaning your worst greasy dishes. I trust it to clean all the children's dishes so I know they are safe for them without debris left whatsoever. My husband has used this for years after working doing man jobs that get his hands greasy and grimey! Diluted it the best for greasy spots on laundry too!! We are a 3 generation family using Dawn and I'm sure it will continue to a 4th!