Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

May 25, 2020

Drop of Dawn

It never dawned on me to use anything else- this soap always leaves my dishes super clean with little effort. Who has time to wash dishes all day- not this lady.

May 25, 2020

Dawn Dish Soap

I love the original dawn dish soap, a little goes a very long way and it’s extremely effective. I use this even on the baked in grease and it fights right through it. I’ve been purchasing this for years and will continue to do so. Highly recommend it.

May 24, 2020

Fantastic

This stuff is the best! A little goes a long way. It gets very foamy. Has a nice subtle scent. I love that when you buy it, part of the proceeds goes to help wildlife in trouble. It’s a great price as well.

May 22, 2020

#1 dish soap

This is the only dish soap I will ever buy. The cleaning power is the best. Smells great too. Not only dishes, I also spot clean the rug, stains on clothes, mix with peroxide and water for white sneakers and the list goes on. Amazing product

May 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great dishsoap!

I buy Dawn original dishsoap..it cuts grease better than any other product on the market and has a nice clean scent.I find some dishsoap irritate my hands but Dawn is gentle on my hands.

The best!

Dawn Original works for so many things other than being an excellent dishwashing soap. Ducks Unlimited uses it to clean the oil off ducks that have been caught in an oil spill. I love, love Dawn original for so many reasons!

Hands down the #1 dish soap

I've tried almost every other dish soap there is, and nothing compared to Dawn. It actually removed that sticky stuck on grease without residue, cleans dishes until their sparkling and best of all a small amount goes a looooong way. I also use this for my rescue animals to kill fleas, and it's safe for them. Thanks for an amazing product

Best dishswashing liquid

Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best of its class. It does not leave any residue on your dishes. It does not leave your hands feeling dry. It clears away grease.

May 17, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Sparkling clean dishes

I love this dish soap. It cleans the dishes really well without leaving any greasy residue. I also epoxy tumblers and use this to clean them really after sanding. This gets the cups squeaky clean making the epoxy application flawless. This is my go to dish soap.

May 14, 2020

Le meilleur par ici

J'en ai essayé plusieurs, mais Dawn 3x, est de loin le meilleur, ça enlève les graisses, ça laisse notre vaisselle brillante en plus d'être facile à rincer