Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer Reviews
#1325 in Nail Polish

Luxury award-winning nail lacquer was created as a result of deborah lippman's work with some of the most iconic figures in film, fashion and music from cher and sarah jessica parker to zac posen and rodarte.

April 16, 2017

I got this in my "fit fab fun" pack. Beautiful colors. Last a around a week. The only thing I would complaint about would be you need around 3-4 coats to get a nice matte color. Doesn't cake though.

1.5/5

March 23, 2017

I received this product in a beauty box. I did not like the way it applied. I do like the small bottle. But I would not purchase this ever. I simply appreciate a smooth, flow of polish when it is applied, and this you had to go over and over to get that even no line coverage.

September 14, 2016

This nail lacquer is definitely higher quality but should since it has a high price tag. It dries fast and is easy to apply. The applicator isn't anything special but is effective. The shine and durability is what makes this a good bet. Comes in many colors and the bottle is elegant.

May 10, 2015

I'm a huge fan of nail polish I'm always changing up my nails often. Deborah Lippmann not only is amazing quality nail polish but offers a great variety of unique colours. I know when I want something different it's the brand I need to go to in order to be unique. It lasts longer, goes on smoother. I still recommend using your favourite top coat though to keep it fresh longer.

February 06, 2015

Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer TopCoat with Fast Dry is the absolute best brand in this category. This is coming from a die-hard fan and devotee to Seche Vite Quick Dry. I know it's kinda depressing because we have had a relationship for so long. But like most things in life, it's time for a change! And let me tell you it's for the best!

My new addiction to this product is due to the fact that you only need a thin coat. Really I mean thin. Therefore, you are getting more bang for your buck which is great because it is so pricey! I have only found it online or at Sephora so if anyone out there happens to see it hanging around Winners let's say, contact me please:). It dries your nails quickly, smoothly, and with little product! And so far has last a few months and still in A one condition.

August 23, 2010

I was able to try Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer for the first time at a PR event and I chose the shade "Waking Up in Vegas." It was the same colour the manicurist was wearing and she said its quite popular. The colour went on very easily and after just one coat it looked amazing. I have a hard time with light neutrals on my nails as I find myself having to apply many coats, but this nail polish did not have that problem.
    She also applied the quick dry top coat and said its the fastest one she's ever used. She talked about it for about two minutes and then said, see for yourself, your nails are dry. And they were! The colour looked amazing and it lasted.
    It is expensive for a nail polish, but you are definitely getting a good quality product.
    The line is also very careful not to include any harmful chemicals so as to keep your nails as healthy as possible.