3.6/5
Delissio 4 cheese stuffed pizza Reviews
#18 in Frozen Pizza

May 09, 2020

AMAZING

It tastes soooooo good! But it falls on the pricey side but the amazing taste makes it worth it, if you’re lucky you may find it when it is on sale :)

April 10, 2020

Great at home stuffed crust alternative

I purchased the product to try something new. Being a fan of stuffed crust pizza, I wanted to see how it compared to other stuffed crust pizza brands I’ve had in either store-bought products or restaurant offerings. I got the pepperoni pizza and made it the other night. The texture of the crust was crisp and fluffy, with the added cheese stuffing to the outer crust which was the same consistency of stuffed crust pizza you would find at Pizza Hut.

The rest of the pizza was of the same quality I expect from Delissio pizzas and added with the stuffed crust was a great combo and a purchase well worth it. I am happy with the taste and texture and would recommend this to others as something new to try or as a regular staple in store-bought pizzas.

February 13, 2020

Not for me!

I have eaten Delissio pizza before and thought I would try their 4 cheese pizza. The other ones were good and thought this one would be the same. I was wrong.
    I have to say there are pros and cons to this pizza. That is why I gave it a 3.5 for value, taste and quality.. The pro of this pizza is the crust is good. The texture, the thickness of the crust, the stuffing of the crust with cheese was really good. It was the best part of the pizza. The con, there was just way too much cheese on this pizza. The tomato sauce was good, but the combination of cheeses and the amount of cheese made me give this a thumbs down.

This particular pizza I will not buy again. Delissio your other pizzas such as your 3 meats, canadian etc are delicious. This one just did not do it for me.

Updated On: February 13, 2020

Sorry 2.5 review for quality, taste, and value. Not 3.5.