Delissio Rising Crust 3 Meat Pizza Reviews

January 15, 2018

Yum!

We love to pop one of these frozen pizzas in when we are super busy, or even for lunch! The flavour is great and the quality is there. Sometimes we add extra feta cheese on there and it’s so good!

November 23, 2017

Good for when you want to order pizza

This satisfies pizza cravings! This pizza is soft and good as well. Very easy to prepare, just take the plastic off and put it in the oven. Does not take much time either. PLUS, much cheaper than ordering pizza, that is for sure, and the taste is great! I like the 3 meat kind, you get everything you like. The toppings are evenly distributed and the cheese is delicious as well!

November 23, 2017

Oh My Yumm!

I love Delissio for frozen pizza, its quick, easy to unwrap,bake and serve, its loaded with pieces of Ham, bits of Bacon, and chunks of Italian Sausage with thick, flakey, moist, chewy, good tasting dough that rises into a nice thick crust. always a favourite to throw in the oven for a quick dinner.

August 26, 2017

Bon

À mon avis, je trouve que la croûte est un peu trop épaisse et je ne suis pas trop fan de ces grosses pizza..Sinon, elle offre une bonne garniture lorsque c'est la saveur tout garni. C'est toujours un deux produits que je peux manger à un bas prix.

August 26, 2017

Tastes great.

Frozen pizza is a treat in my house. When we do have it ,this is one of our favorites. It is quick and easy to prepare. It always tastes great and very seldom are there leftovers.

November 30, 2016

I don't know I like this pizza but you have to buy extra stuff to put on it to taste good like cheese,pepperoni, green peppers and onions or pineapples. Then it tastes pretty good. I find it's all dough and no toppings, well it has toppings but they really are trying to save money. So yes the sauce tastes really good and the toppings they provide taste good, but I cannot stand a measly little pizza. I like to have a lot of toppings. I buy these when they are on sale I get 2 for about 7.00. I guess for that price I shouldn't complain because then I have extra to buy toppings and it is a little cheaper than a takeout pizza from a restaurant.

November 30, 2016

This is a great pizza-- the dough is perfect and the seasonings are always delicious! They can go on sale for $3.99 or $4.99 sometimes! I find one pizza is only enough for two people though, so if we want left overs for lunches, I have to make two!

November 30, 2016

I like the size of this frozen pizza. There's enough for 2 people to feel satisfied. I enjoy the crust and the toppings....although I usually add more cheese and veggies to the pizza to make it even more delicious. Price wise it's pretty decent and it keeps well for lunch the next day.

April 21, 2016

This is a good one compared to others. They're getting better at the crusts, this one being very crunchy on the outside and baked right on the inside. I liked the taste of the pepperoni too, I thought it had a lot of flavour and was more like an aged salami. You can never compare home-baked pizzas to restaurant, but for an at-home version it's pretty good. All brands seem to make them this size, which is a bit small but excellent for portion control. I can see eating just two small slices (unless I'm reallllly hungry), with 8 slices being in one pizza. The cooking time and temp was right with this one too.

March 14, 2016

A great alternative to take-out and much less costly. Reheats well for leftovers but there are rarely any to be had. This is a staple in our house and I stock up when they go on sale for a quick go-to dinner.