Delon Body Butters - Vanilla, Coconut, Mango

Delon Body Butters - Vanilla, Coconut, Mango Reviews

1 review
Ranked #766 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 31, 2015

We received the Vanilla scented body butter as a gift and I was hooked!!! I had no idea what Delon was and assumed it was just a drugstore brand but when I tried it, the butter was even better than Body Shop. It went on smooth, and was not sticky and the scent was so so good and not overbearing, the Coconut reminds me of vacation because it reminds me of sunscreen.. but a bit better. Some of the kids I was hanging around kept on smelling me.. (which was kind of weird but nice.. i guess) . I'm hooked on this brand and discovered it is sold at Costco but only seasonally. I've been waiting for this product to get back on the shelf. Even my husband sneaks slathering some on after his showers...it's kind of funny. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product and have been proudly telling my friends about it. The only scent I'm not crazy about is the Cherry Blossom.. it's a bit overbearing but still does the job.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath