Denta Stick Original Reviews

October 25, 2021
    Yvelines, France

Bien sûr que je rachèterai ce produit

Ce sont les friandises préférées de ma bouledogue français. Elle est comme une folle dès qu'elle me voit m'approcher du paquet.
    En plus aucun risque d'étouffement et bon pour ses dents 😉😉👍👍

October 25, 2021

Mon chien l'Adore

Depuis plus de 11 ans, j'Acheté ce produit pour mon chien. Et pas de problème de dentition, mon chien est rendu vieux maintenant mais ses dents sont toujours beaux et blanc. Le vêt me demandait comment c'est possible pour un chien si vieux...voila :-)

October 22, 2021

Happy puppy

My dog love his dents stick! We give them to him the days we don’t brush his teeth. It’s great I don’t know if it really works tho but it make a good reward for him.

December 23, 2020

Dogs Loves these

i have 3 dogs that range from small shih-tzus to a big Akita- husky. They both love these! for the smaller dogs i just break them in half and its the perfect amount for them

December 23, 2020

dentastix for my Stinky winky 🐕

my dog absolute favorite , i just srarted the bag now didnt see change in my dog teeth apparence .. still pretty yellowish but hopefully it will help my dog at the same time as been a yummyy treat

October 11, 2020

My dogs favourite

My dog is a drool monster and as soon as he sees me going into the cupboard to grab him a dentastix it’s like opening a damn. He just loves them and we find that his teeth and breath look and smell a lot better after having one. We will definitely continue to use Dentastix brand

August 12, 2020

A staple in our home

Now that our puppy is over 6 months old, he has been enjoying dentastix. A dentastix keeps him occupied for a good amount of time, and has helped keep his teeth and gums clean and fresh. This is a staple product in our household now. It would be nice if there was a more natural line of dentastix, but we are still happy with this item.

June 01, 2020

Tasty treat

Dentastixs originals are my dogs favourite treat. Every night about 8:00 she quietly sits Infront of us until we give her a Dentastix. I like the fact that it cleans her teeth while she chews it, almost like nightly brushing.
    I will continue to buy them against again.

April 30, 2020

My dog loves them!

My dog isn’t too picky when it comes to treats but he sure does love when we offer him one of these DentaStix.
    It’s nice that while he’s chewing it, it also helps clean the plaque off his teeth!

April 21, 2020

Daily morning “cookies “

Last household member leaving the house for the day always gives a denta stik... no tartar building up for past year. Big bags available at Costco $14 -$19