Derma E Vitamin E Skin Oil 14,000 I.U. Reviews
#58 in Beauty Oil

Good - 0

December 31, 2016

I purchased this with the intention of making my own salve with essential oils. The homemade salve project didn't happen and I ended up looking for good ways to use this Vitamin E oil. I had a bad eczema flare out on my lip and chin are and anything I put on hurt so much. I thought about using this and amazingly, it worked like magic. it didn't sting at all. It doesn't have a harsh scent. it is not thick but rather the right consistency.

October 13, 2016

I purchased this on the recommendation of a worker at a health food store to help fade a few of my still new scars. Since, I have repurchased this three times. I have limited to no markings left on these fresh scars. I have been using this on older scars as well and have seen an improvement. I have found this safe enough to use on my face as well without causing breakouts.