Good

DermaSilk Flawless Erase Wrinkles in Seconds Reviews

1 review
Ranked #373 out of 663 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 27, 2014

I had used this product on its own without makeup. I had mixed it with my moisturizer because of my dry skin. If you are using a liquid foundation, they suggest that you apply after. If you are using powder or mineral makeup you would want to apply it before. I noticed that the product gives an airbrushed appearance. My imperfections were less noticeable, it fixed my uneven skin tone and my fine lines seemed to have disappeared. It looks like I have a really good complexion. One thing I did not like about the silver container is that it is an airless pump system that needs to be pumped several times before the product comes out. Even after priming the container I still had to struggle with getting anything pumped out. The cost is $29.99 for a1 fl oz container. I got it on a clearance table for $1.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I would have never tried this product if it hadn't been on sale. Ya, I like what Dermasilk wrinkle erase does in seconds. It truly is amazing.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Dinner Ideas???

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar