Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash Reviews

Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin. It is pH balanced, vegan and formulated with naturally derived ingredients for skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of waterlily.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Body Wash.

Saisissez chaque jour avec un nettoyage parfaitement équilibré avec une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine. Enveloppez-vous d’un délicat parfum de lis d’eau.

April 26, 2021

Clean-Tastic!

The smell, the feel of softness and clean after use! Wow! Hypoallergenic makes its so much more perfect for my lifestyle! Safe for everyday use. Fragrance is inviting and the compliments roll in! Thankyou!

April 23, 2021

Love the smell

First of all I love the smell. I like the texture and that it makes a lot of foam. My skin feels clean and smooth, it doesn’t make it dry like other body can. I will definitely buy it again.

March 24, 2021

Gentle and mild on the skin

The Dial clean +gentle hypoallergenic body wash (Waterlilly) comes in a simple but sleek container which is carrier friendly.
    🚿 The wash is in a gel- like form with a somewhat runny consistency which flows freely out of the bottle .
    🚿It has a lovely mild scent which lathers richly when a generous amount is mixed with water.
    Bath time is definitely fun with rich lather right 🛀🛀🛀
    🚿On Rinsing the lather off, my skin felt soft and smooth. It didnt overdry my skin which is a good one for as the winter season makes my skin look and feel dry.

Thank you @chickadvisor for the complimentary product, I really enjoyed the @Dialcanada experience✔

Nice and refresh

I was very happy with this product. It left my skin feeling clean and fresh. It rinsed off well and smelled great. I would definitely consider buying it again

Smells amazing

My whole family loved this product. I placed it in the shower and my two oldest tried it and came down after telling me how nice it lathered up. The smell wasn't string and over powering. We loved how our skin felt smooth and we will definately purchase in the future.

Smell so good!!!

This body wash smell so good and fragrance isn't strong. Leaves the skin smooth and fresh. Bottle is big, so is perfect for families. I will buy it in the future. I love it.

March 22, 2021

Long lasting bubbles, a well deserved “me moment”

Wow! Wonderful relaxing long lasting scent! It had been a while since I used any Dial product and I was happily surprised with how well it worked. The scent was fresh and clean! I was overdue for some “me time” and Dial did the trick lol! It’s long lasting bubbles encouraged me to stay in the nice warm heavenly scented bubble bath (I added the Dial body wash to my running water while I was filling the tub) a lot longer than usual. Thank you #Dial, I needed that 🥰🛁🥰

March 21, 2021

Sweet smelling soft skin

I have chronically dry skin that is sensitive. Loved this body wash. Lightly scented, and didn't make my skin feel dry or irritated. I would definitely buy this again

March 19, 2021

Clean and Fresh

Smells so fresh and doesnt feel drying which is nice. I have super sensitive skin and this worked well for me. The scent also isnt too overpowering which I like.

March 18, 2021

An all over gentle clean

This is my new go-to body wash! And it’s a bonus when the hubby agrees how good it is. First of all, I always look for how good a product lathers, mostly because I often double body wash as a shaving cream. When first applied, dial body wash comes out in a sturdy more structured form ( not spilling all over parts you don’t want it to) once rubbed in it lathers super quick and well leaving a nice thick layer. Although this layer is thick and works well for my shaving habit, it does not FEEL thick. In fact it’s very gentle and subtle with a barely there feeling. I love love love that this product is hypoallergenic but still has the soft and subtle scent of water liliesDial Clean Gentle Waterlily Body Wash because although I love scented products my husband does not and is allergic. After he told me he’s been using it I asked him what he thought and he said it feels both silky and smooth. It has kept his skin rash free. My kids aren’t old enough but they have sensitive skin too so it’s nice to know it will be a family friendly product for us. I also loved that this is a natural product and leaves no sticky residue just a soft and gentle clean feeling. I will definitely be purchasing this again.