Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Foaming Hand Wash Reviews

A gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses clean without drying your skin. pH balanced and vegan. Formulated with naturally derived ingredients. For skin that looks and feels healthy.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Foaming Hand Wash.

Une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients

de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine.

Best hand soap

Hand soap smelled amazing and gave your hands a feeling of being nice and clean love that it is foam seems to wash hands way better in foam form I will be purchasing this product

Smells great

It's gentle on my kids skin and smells great. I like that it is a foam and my kids are having fun washing their hands. Will definitely purchase it again.

Gentle and kind.

I first thought that the liquid was far too watery but when I used the foam I was surprised at how well it lathered. It cleans well and the scent is light and very pleasant not overwhelming at all. My hands were clean and felt good. That dry feeling was not there at all. My hands felt soft and hydrated. I love that this is so gentle on my hands and free from dyes, parabens, phthalates, silcones, etc. This is definitely something I am going to use over and over.

It smells nice

I felt like I had to pump it three times before getting enough to feel like I was cleaning my hands . I loved the smell of it though. I wouldn’t buy this.

Love it

I tend to also buy Dial soap because it's a affordable and good quality. However, I've never tried their foam soap, so I was excited to try it out. Overall it is a great product. Scent is light, not too overwhelming & very gentle on the hands, left hands feeling soft not dry. My little ones tend to really like it because it's so foamy,so washing their hands is now fun too! A+

nice light scent

Foaming soap with a nice light scent. Not too strong so even my kid with a sensitive nose likes using it. Pump takes some effort to push down on but otherwise this is a great product overall.

Love it :)

I received this clean hand soap in exchange of my honest review. I have sensitive, dry, eczema prone skin and my hands tend to get very dry after washing them with regularly soap. Thankfully this dial hand soap us paraben free, dye-free, phthalate free and silicone free. My hands feel so soft and smell fresh after washing with them.

March 08, 2021

One of the best in the market!

I used this hand wash and as someone who suffers from dry hands, it was an absolute delight. It didn't make my hand feels dry and flaky, instead left then feeling soft and thoroughly cleansed. This is my new staple product for the bathroom!

Very nice

Love the smell. It gives off a very nice floral scent but isn't too strong. I'm typically not a floral scent person but this one is great.
    Feels smooth on my skin and does not dry it out.

Nice smell

I recieved this as a sample from chick advisor and I was wowed from this product. The smell is great and not over powering. The soap is gentle and moisturizing on my hands. I love and trust this product for my children.