• Dial Kids Body + Hair Wash, Peachy Clean

Dial Kids Body + Hair Wash, Peachy Clean Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

June 21, 2017

Dial Kids Body + Hair Wash, Peachy Clean

I love the dial kids body wash for my toddler! I use the dial kids hand soap for him as well. This body wash smells so good, I love the peach scent and use it for myself sometimes too. It's not skin drying and leaves your skin nice and soft.

May 26, 2017

I really like this. Someone bought it for me and i love it for my 2 yr old. He has sensitive skin and this does not leave him really dry like other products. And surprisingly, I can use it for his hair even with his hair texture. He has a mixted texture and this product leaves his curls feeling nice and not dry like other products made for kids.

May 24, 2017

Pas encore essayer, mais j'ai pris le temps de sentir et wow, la bonne senteur!
    aussitôt que j'ai fini le savon de mon garcon, c'est certaine que je l'achete pour voir si la senteur reste...

October 20, 2016

Bought this for my kids and really liked it. It had a nice don't scent thst east overbearing on their skin. I only used it on thir skin ax i have a different shampoo for their hair .

July 11, 2016

I really liked this product. My son also loved it too, unfortunately don't great for kids with sensitive skin. He started breaking out with a rash and then his eczema flared up. Had to give it up. I miss the lovely smell and the awesome bubbles!

February 24, 2016

I bought this when it was on sale and it was well worth it. My kids love the smell, the fact that it's tear free is great. My only "meh" with this product is that my girls fine hair seems to get oily a little faster than with their regular shampoo, not a huge deal though!

February 17, 2016

I liked this product . Tear free is true . smells good and my one son has sensitive skin and he doesn't seem to have a problem with it . Leaves my boys hair good and I don't need to use a conditioner . I even use as a face wash sometimes .