Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

April 26, 2021

Good for baby

This product helps with my babies skin! I love how he smells after his baths because the soap just has a wonderful scent. I haven’t used anything else for my baby besides this and I’m okay with that!!

April 20, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing product

My daughter has eczema and I have tried a number of shampoo but all of them are triggering her skin and rashes on her skin again . But this one I am finding it amazing. No tears ,no rashes , light scent . I love it .

April 15, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I absolutely love this product

I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing, like baby in a bottle! This is the only product we use for our baby and I secretly use it sometimes as well haha.

March 26, 2021

A favourite in our household

My kids have been using this since they were babies and they still use it to this day. Love the lack of harsh chemicals and the scent is just lovely. Cuddling after a bath is that much sweeter after bathing with this product.

February 25, 2021

Expensive But Worth It

I love this product for my daughter. We hav been using it as body wash for the past three years. Although there are cheaper products out there, it is totally worth the price.

February 02, 2021

Perfect for baby's soft skin

We have tried different brands and they all left baby's skin dry. We started using this recently and can see its much gentle. I would have loved an easy apply method, like press the top to release shampoo. Thats the only improvement i would suggest

Updated On: February 02, 2021

We have tried different brands and they all left baby's skin dry. We started using this recently and can see its much gentle. I loved the easy apply method, press the top to release shampoo.

January 20, 2021

Our favourite

My son had extremely dry and sensitive skin, we tried many soaps when he was little and this is the best one we found. He’s 9 now and it’s all we use for all of our kids!

January 18, 2021

Awesome

Our baby has sensitive skin and this shampoo/ wash is all we use. We originally were gifted the started pack and have since gone and bought the full sized items. It has such a clean, fresh smell to it without being overpowering. Love it

December 22, 2020

Amazing

My baby has a very sensitive skin, and I’ve been trying so many products until I was introduced to liveclean by a colleague of mine... this product did wonders for my baby I recommend this product!

December 15, 2020

Would buy again

Love it. Soft and gentle on baby's skin. Smells great. Not an overpowering perfume smell which is fantastic. I love it. The price is reasonable as well.