Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

2.7/5

December 18, 2017

Didn't Love

I tried this shampoo with my newborn, and I found it to not be very effective. It left her skin a bit dry and flakes in her hair. We switched to Johnson & Johnson.

December 18, 2017

Live clean baby shampoo and wash

I received this item at my baby shower for my first baby. He is now four, and I still use this on him, and my 2 year old daughter. It's a great soap that smells very nice and cleans them well. Love that I'm not washing my kids with a chemical filled soap.

October 27, 2017

Only baby wash I use.

Since my first baby was born this is the only wash I use. I love that I don't have to worry about harsh ingredients or excessive smells. Perfectly scented and gentlt enough to use in their bath every night. I can't see myself ever switching to another brand!

October 24, 2017

Love this product

I received this product at my baby shower. Since my daughter has been born it’s all I have been using. I love how mild it is but how it smells so good. I love that the smell stays on her hair for a few days. It’s never caused any reaction and leaves her skin soft and smooth.

October 03, 2017

The best baby wash out there

My sister in law introduced us to this product and it's the only thing I buy for my kids. The scent is fantastic and it is gentle on skin. It's a little more pricey than other baby washes, but I just stock up when it goes in sale, which seems to be frequent enough.

September 27, 2017

LOVE this product!

When we had our first child, I searched and searched for a shampoo and wash that I could be comfortable with. Carcinogens were a big concern and ruled out some brands. We tried a few more natural products and this one has been superior by far! It lathers well, rinses off easy, and the littles smell so nice when bath time is done. My daughter is 5 and we still use it! It can be kind of pricey if you buy the smaller sized bottles, but it you can get the bigger pump bottles, they last forever!

September 11, 2017

Great Baby Product

We have been using this product for my 1 year old daughter since she was born. This is a great product that is very effective. Would recommend it to anyone because the price is good and I trust the ingredients.

Using it for years

We've been using Live Clean baby products for the past 4 years. We never stopped using them for our son as we loved the way they cleaned, were gentle on his skin and have that sweet baby smell. We have a 6 month old daughter and we use the same products on her without hesitation.

Best Body Wash

I had to start using this stuff for my son when we found out he was allergic to most scent stuff in soaps. This stuff was great, I find it leaves his hair tamed more so than regular shampoo, although I miss the scent of the Johnsons, this stuff is great!

August 15, 2017

Best baby wash I've tried!!

It's hard to find a baby wash that is actually gentle for your baby's skin. But I think this product is what moms are looking for with good ingredients and a mild but nice scent! And a very practical bottle! I even use it on myself, especially my hair and you only need a little bit for it to make a nice foam!