Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

May 12, 2020

Trusted baby product

I switched to this producr after having a bad experience with Johnson brand. I have used it since my baby was a newborn and have loved it! Creates a calming bath with the gentle smell and has never irritated my son's skin. I often use it for myself too!

May 01, 2020

My favorite baby soap

The best smelling baby soap ever, I love that it has ingredients I can pronounce and recognize. I've used it for most of my kids and still love the way they smell after. The different options of scents are pretty good too.

April 29, 2020

Highly recommend!

I use this for my 5month old baby. I’ve even used it to soap her face. Product is gentle and smells wonderful. Haven’t caused any rashes or redness either. Will definitely keep using this for her as she grows.

April 01, 2020

Great product

I use this exclusively for my kids. They have sensitive skin and my youngest child has a problem with dry skin, this has never irritated or caused a rash, added bonus, it smells amazing!!! 😊

I highly recommend this wonderful product!

February 27, 2020

Gentle soap for sensitive skin

Gentle cleansing for sensitive skin. Didn’t irritate my kids skin and they had issues with eczema so I couldn’t use cheap soap. It has a pleasing light smell and lathers well. My kids never get upset if any gets in their eyes so it truly is tearless!

January 30, 2020

Smells amazing

I love this baby shampoo and wash, it works great and smells amazing. Super gentle on the skin which is important when you’re washing your baby often (starting solids is a messy business!). I recommend buying the larger bottles, more bang for your buck.

January 15, 2020

Best smelling baby!

I first used this baby wash while on a trip visiting relatives. It's so gentle on my daughter's skin and leaves her smelling so nice. Scent is not over powering at all, but leaves a gentle scent on her long after her bath.

December 15, 2019

Works Well

I used this to clean my make makeup brushes and it smelled good and worked great! good idea to purchase if it is on sale and the ingredients are all also nice

November 21, 2019

Works great!

Love the smell of this stuff! And it works great, baby is always clean afterwards and smells amazing plus its organic and plant derived doesnt get better!

October 03, 2019

Bon produit !

Un très bon produit , doux pour la peau de bébé et qui a de meilleur ingrédient que d'autre ! Bébé sent très bon après le bain et n'a jamais eu de problème de peau avec celui-ci !