Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 188 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

April 26, 2017

love this product for my daughter. Easy to use pump, tear free, seems to get the tangles out as well. Would purchase this product again and recommend it.

1.5/5

April 10, 2017

This product just wasnt for my son, he has delicate skin and it made it really dry. I bought the sensitive skin one and it did the same thing, not top impressed with dove right now.

April 08, 2017

Have used for several years for both of my children who have sensitive eczema proned skin. A staple in our household that will continue for many more years.

April 08, 2017

I love, love, love this! My two babies use it and my 5 year old does as well. I love the bottle. I love the scent. I love how moisturizing it is. I love every single thing about this for my babies and don't use anything else to wash their bodies.

April 06, 2017

Fonctionne bien, ne fait effectivement pas de larme au contact de l'oeil. Un peu trop parfumé à mon goût. Mousse bien et ne laisse pas de résidu sur la peau.

April 04, 2017

Dove Baby Fresh scent and tear free is a great product. I love how it cleans my baby gently and leaves just a subtle scent. I have already recommended this product to my friends with babies.

April 03, 2017

I find it very pricy but my kids have sensitive skin and it does not irritate them at all and gives my baby the brand new baby smell all over again. Love this product

March 21, 2017

I love Dove I have used it for all 3 of my children.
    One of the best product out there and the smell is just amazing. Keep up the good work Dove and I will keep buying.

March 21, 2017

Hello, First id like to say Thank You Chickadviser for giving me the honor to try this Dove Baby Moisturizer, Wipes and Lotion!
    Ive tried this all week on my baby and i was pleasantly surprised at how my baby's skin felt so soft and had no greasy residues as other lotions/moisturizers have.
    My babys skin is very important to me as i want her to be as comfortable as can be.
    I personally would have appreciated a lotion/moisturizer to smell like baby powder or other leaving my baby smelling nice as i do when i wash with dove soap.Other than this i would strongly recommend to mothers who have babies that are allergic to perfumes and such. Ty Dove and ChickAdviser once again!
    #tryBabyDove #gotitfree #chickadvisor

March 20, 2017

A very soft and gentle soap. We love it! We were quite nervous as my son has sensitive skin, but we've used a nice bit of it now and his skin is perfect and soft. Super impressed.