Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

July 19, 2017

Nooopp

Je ne rachèterait sûrement pas se produit car très cher pour peu de senteur qui reste sur l'enfant. Les cheveux son doux mais devienne sec très rapidement. Le produit mousse très peu aussi .

Love it

This is actually a great body wash for all ages. It smells fantastic and it is so creamy. Your skin will feel fantastic and we'll moisturized. Steal baby's body wash! It's not just for babies!

July 03, 2017

A great product for a good price

I really like the Dove baby shampoo. It smells so nice and fresh and clean. I actually buy this to use on my small dogs because it doesn't irritate their sensitive skin and keeps them smelling fresher for longer.

I love dove

Dove has to be my favorite brand for skin and hair care, I love their soap, lotion, bodywash, shampoo and condition so when I saw that they released a new baby care line I had to try it. My son has sensitive skin and I was afraid this would irritate his skin but it didn't. Instead it actually helped his baby rash and left his skin very soft.

June 15, 2017

Would use again

This product is the only thing I can use on my daughter. I have tried many other and she would break out from them. The only problem I have is that I don't like the smell my daughter now tells me it smells good so we will continue to use it

June 06, 2017

I recently purchased the baby dove wash and shampoo and was very exited to try it.
    However, i must say that i was disappointed.
    I don't like the smell - it smells "fake" , almost too synthetic.
    Other than that, no complaints about the product...i wish the smell would have been better.

May 16, 2017

Whenever this goes on sale, I stock up for my boys. I absolutely love this. It's gentle on my boys' skin and smells so good. It's not drying either which is great!

May 04, 2017

J utilise ce savon pour les jumeaux et ils sentent toujous bon.facile a utiliser avec la pompe.produits qui est tres doux pour la peau de bébé.il savonne tres bien et facile a rincer.il est sure pour les yeux des bébés

April 26, 2017

love this product for my daughter. Easy to use pump, tear free, seems to get the tangles out as well. Would purchase this product again and recommend it.

1.3/5

April 10, 2017

This product just wasnt for my son, he has delicate skin and it made it really dry. I bought the sensitive skin one and it did the same thing, not top impressed with dove right now.