Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

October 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

#1 recommended by hospitals

When I had my daughter a couple years ago this product was what the hospital recommended and had to use for babies. My daughter always smells clean and has that baby scent when I bath her with this. Also it is Tear Free so no problem if it gets near her eyes

July 24, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

Another nice Dove product!

I've previously used Dove bars for my son's sensitive skin, but we thought we would try out this one, too. It's nice, clean, and easy on his eczema-prone skin. My only beef is the price is kind of high.

July 10, 2020
    California, United States

Great for all the Family

I originally got this for my grandkids and it was amazing. So amazing that use it on myself as well as my dog's face!! I especially use it for shaving "all" areas of my body. Leaves the skin so soft and do not have razor burn. And the smell lasts a long time.

June 19, 2020
    United States

Lovely

Lovely product for babies skin. Smells great, you don't need a whole lot, cleans their skin and hair wonderfully. Leaves hair nice and fluffy. I highly recommend trying this on little ones

average product

I like that this is a big bottle that can last you for months, i also like that the sent is not soo trong fr a baby. but i can't decide it will buy it or not. I was gifted this in my babay shower by a friend.

Love it

I love this product, I used to get free samples at the doctors office when my little ones were babies, they are older now and I still will buy this product

June 17, 2020

Best baby shampoo out there!

I got this as a gift from my baby shower a while back, after trying it I must say I will never buy a different brand of baby shampoo again! This is my all time favourite!

June 14, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My kids loving it. I would buy this product again and again.

I tried a lot of different kinds of brands that suit for my kids and dove is the only product that suitable for my kids. Its smooth on the skin and gentle. If Given a chance to pick even if its free I will stick to Dove even if i would pay more. Thank you for such a great quality of product you share to consumer. Gave them some options to try whats best for our kids.

June 07, 2020

Je rachèterai sans hésiter

Très bon produit, apprécié par mon petit bout, doux pour sa petite peau et ses cheveux. Il ne pique pas les yeux et ne laisse pas la peau desséchée après utilisation.

May 15, 2020

works really well

works so well for my little one.. it makes the bath time so playful and stress free. Would definitely recommend it to friends and family. always keep it on hand