Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 16, 2018

Lovely

I first time purchased it but not sure if ot does work for my baby , because i used organic bodywash before but i really am satisfied eith this product because it leaves my baby skin very hydrated and smooth

January 15, 2018

LOVE

Smells good, lathers great, makes bath time easy, effective and more time for fun! Would buy again and again, so happy Dove starting making baby products !

January 05, 2018

Great! But pricey

It works amazing. Dove baby shampoo and wash truly is tear free, although it's a little pricey for the amount you get I still use it on my daughter. The wash leaves her skin so soft while the shampoo leaves her hair smooth and shiny. I can't get enough of the scent either!!

January 05, 2018

Dove baby fresh sent

Wow dove products are always amazing. Smell so beautiful fresh and clean. I bought a few bottles on sale. My grandkids are young and 2 little ones i use this product. I really love the smell. Its so gentle on the skin. Cleans really well. Skin is nice and soft.

December 13, 2017

Great baby wash

It's great that it keeps my baby fresh smells great not harsh chemicals that leaves by sensitive skin baby free of them. It's great that it's tear for you to because my daughter loves to put her hands and Bubbles in rubber eyes.

December 05, 2017

Love this product

Both my children have eczema and never any issues with this product ! I have tried others without success and I was very pleased with this one, it spreads nice and washes off clean !

November 25, 2017

can't get enough of this smell!

So happy I tired this product! The smell is just amazing. Wash all you kids with this! It isn't just for babies. It is gentle on skin and tear free.

November 16, 2017

We love dove

Dove is amazing. We love their baby shampoos. No residue and gentle on his skin. Left his skin super soft and smelling great. We dont use anything but dove now. Highly recommended

October 17, 2017

A keeper

Ended up buying this for my son who has extremely sensitive skin. Tried lots of other shampoos and body washes but Dove was the only one that didn't make his skin break out into a rash.

October 16, 2017

Le meilleur

Le meilleur savon, avec une flagrance apaisante, que j'ai pu trouver pour laver mes touts petits. Il laisse une petite peau de bébé douce et soyeuse sans peaux sèche.