Dove Baby Fresh Scent & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Fresh Scent Baby Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

September 17, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Smells great!

My son HATES baths but this soap is calming and smells amazing! I love that its a two in one! Quick baths are key with this one! Made from wonderful ingredients!

September 17, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Smells so good!

I absolutely love Dove baby wash! I use it exclusively on my toddler who has sensitive skin. It has an amazing smell that thankfully isn't powder scent. I have recommended it to friends and family and I have gifted it at baby showers.

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Lovely scent

I love the thickness and suds of this product. A little goes a long way. I love the scent, it's light and fresh. The was is nice and gentle on the skin. I'll be honest, I've used it on myself as well!!

September 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Smells fantastic

Great lather and rinse. Does not get in to eyes and burn baby. Suds up really well. I ise it with the qholr family. Even with the sensitivity of the older ones.

August 08, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Ill miss this smell

My 8 year old has finally caught on to the fact she was still using 'baby soap' and has decided to only use our shampoo. Its been the best bath time smell we've had in the last 8 years as well and I sure will miss it!

August 06, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Love this wash for the whole family!

I have been using this wash for 3 years. It is gentle and the smell is not overwhelming. I also use this wash for my own body wash in the shower. My children have never had an issue with this wash getting in their eyes.

July 27, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

5 stars to dove

10/10 my son has a bad time when it comes to using showers gels and bath wash but the dove baby is amazing
    My son now enjoys bath times and his skin is lovely and soft

I gave also used this on myself and my skin feels fantastic
    Smells lush
    Fantastic product will be stocking up

June 26, 2019

It is great for dry skin

It is great for dry skin. Keeps baby's skin moisturised. I switched form Johnson's whick dried out my baby's skin really bad. A little pricey but definitely worth it.

June 07, 2019

LOVE this

I have a newborn and every other baby wash I used on him made his skin dry out. I received this as a gift and decided to give it a go, now I won't use anything else. It suds nicely, cleans well. Leaves his skin feeling soft even the next day and the scent isn't to overpowering. I also had to use on my dog as I had no other shampoo at camp and his fur is still soft almost a week later!! Very impressed

April 16, 2019

I would buy this product again

Made my sons skin feel so soft and smells great ! No harsh reaction like a lot of other products I have tried on him . It’s always important for me to find a body wash and cream that helps with his sensitive skin . Thank you dove for such a wonderful product !