Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes

October 21, 2018

Amazing

I love the smell! We recieved it as a sample and had to go out and buy a full soze because we were so impressed. It stretches far so you don't need a lot and babu smells like HEAVEN!

October 20, 2018

Not just for babies

We have used this in our house since we have had small babies. It’s gentle on the skin and the smell is great! We also use this at our house for my husband at the coal mine. He uses it on his eyes. It scrubs away the coal dust but is gentle on the eyes. Great product!

October 20, 2018

Love this product!!!

This is my go to product when giving my one year old son his bath. I love that it foams up real nice with just a little bit of product and especially love the fresh clean baby smell once my son is done with his bath time

Trusted

Everyone I know has always used Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo. Its a trusted brand and smells great! The price keeps jumping which I am not happy about. My youngest child is 5 and I still purchase this for him to wash his hair with!

October 19, 2018

Good

Love Johnson's baby shampoo. It leaves my baby's hair so soft, smells good, and don't have to worry about tears. We also love Johnson's body wash too. I would recommend to any.

Johnson's& Johnson's Baby Shampoo

Johnson's& Johnson's Baby Shampoo smells amazing and i love it for my child. She does as well no getting in her eyes and burning great for her hair and makes it soft

October 18, 2018

That baby smell

When I think of a new baby smell, this shampoo comes to mind! It's gentle and timeless. I love using Johnson & Johnson products for my littles. The head to toe soap is wonderful, but this shampoo scent is just special.

October 18, 2018

I've got a Johnson baby

My favorite thing about Johnson is that it's sensitive for baby's skin and it doesn't irritate my baby and it's been a trusted brand for a long time plus they make a great bed time lotion too!

October 17, 2018

I live by Johnson's

I love Johnson's anything they have great smells and are very safe. My three year old has very picky skin and I can always trust Johnson's to be very gentle and get her nice and clean.

October 17, 2018

Love the product

I love how it smells and how its tear free with three kids that's awesome and my babys always smell like a new born when getting out the tub love this product and all there products.