Johnson's® Baby Shampoo Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Baby Shampoo is a gentle, no-tears and hypoallergenic shampoo that cleanses and rinses easily, leaving baby’s hair soft, shiny, light and smelling fresh.
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 04, 2020

Babies best buddy during bath time

Very soft and very nice smell of this shampoo....does not harm child’s eye...also very mild for babies skin...different types with different qualities

Love it!

I love this product. I have used it for both my daughters. It keeps their hair smelling really nice and soft. They have natural straight hair and it makes it really straight and I love it!

Michigan, United States

I would buy again

Kids loved it and left skin so soft. Was so gental on my children's skin. They loved bath time every time. I will keep on buying it for every single bath I give to my kids

Wonderful product

I have been using this shampoo in my home for over 12 years . I have an autistic son and showers are a little tricky but he’s been using the shampoo this shampoo since he’s been pretty much born. It doesn’t bother his eyes so as it takes him longer to wash his hair it makes things so much easier for him. He experiences no meltdowns and that’s such a bonus for him. It’s perfect for his oily hair so for us it’s a win win.

April 03, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Best around!

This is hands down the best baby wash around! Been around for years and it's all I trust! I highly recommend and always have and always will! If you never tried, you should go buy asap!

April 01, 2020

Gentle for ur baby

Nothing bad to say about this staple in baby care products. I dont think you can be a parent and not have this product or at had it at one point and time. I love it mostly because it doesnt hurt babies eyes and is gentle enough for his/her whole body. Love a one and done when your a busy mom.

March 31, 2020

I just love this product...

I am a new mum and this was the first time to buy this product as my little one had lots of hair from birth. This product is so great. My son’s hair feel so nice and fresh after every wash. I would recommend this product to every parents.

March 30, 2020
    California, United States

Perfect formula

It’s perfect for my little baby, my son has a lot of hair so I definitely need it a shampoo that doesn’t burn his eyes. It greats very well for his skin. Awesome value.

March 30, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Absolutely recommend this for Infants and toddlers

I would recommend this product for parents with babies or toddlers. Tear-free Johnson's products was a game changer for bath time. No fuss anymore with soapy eyes while washing my childs hair.

March 28, 2020

The best!!

Tear free and safe to use for sensitive eyes and skin. I love the mild scent and the nonallergenic ingredients. I also appreciate the easily to understand instructions and labels.Would honestly purchase again.