Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

October 07, 2017

I would buy this product again if it was on sale.

It was effective in cleaning my baby, but I didn't like that it had no scent to it at all. I also found it watery and not thick, I was always pumping to get more soap .

October 06, 2017

great stuff

my baby has sensitive skin, and other baby shampoo product makes his skin dry, but, this dove sensitive shampoo has moisture in it, and really makes difference and makes his skin moistured.

October 02, 2017

excellent!

My son had very dry sensitive skin and Johnsons baby wash was drying it out more. i switched to dove on a recommendation from my friend and have been using it ever since. Doves baby wash suited my son's skin very well and it's not as dry now

September 28, 2017

Best yet!

My son has extremely sensitive skin and didn't think I was going to find a product that wouldnt iritate it but this stuff is by far the best yet with no issues, it can be pricey but other then that I always have a bottle on hand for my little guy.

June 21, 2017

I have used this, along with other shampoos for my son since he was a baby. This is by far one of my favourite shampoos. It brings me back to when my son was born, and I would bathe him in this stuff. The smell will forever linger in my mind and heart.

June 14, 2017

Nice soap for sensitive skin

I use this for my 3 year old son it's very soft on skin. As
    Myself use dove soap, dove face wash I love there products no harm chemicals in it . It's moistures and soothes the skin.

June 08, 2017

donne une peau fraiche
    ne laisse pas de residu de savon
    est sans parfum donc parfaite pour les peau fragile
    le meilleur savon pour bebe que jai trouvee

June 08, 2017

I occasionally buy this and use it on my son. He has sensitive skin, and doesn't break out when we use it. Does the job & at a reasonable price point.

June 02, 2017

meme si vous etes pas un bébé lolll ce produit est magique pour la peau seche rend la peau douce et lisse j'adore ce ce produit et vous donne une bonne odeur :)

May 31, 2017

Once again, the only cleanser gentle enough for my little mans eczema prone skin. This wash lathers nice, doesn't have a scent, but really, why would it? It keeps his skin calm and his (upper) cheeks smiling!