Dove Baby Sensitive Skin & Tear Free Wash & Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 192 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

More pediatricians recommend Dove® brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove® Sensitive Skin Body Wash + Shampoo is 100% tear free, hypoallergenic and contains 1/4 moisturizing cream to help protect against dryness.

For more info, visit Dove.

May 26, 2017

My youngest son had very sensitive skin. This body wash does wonders for his skin. Leaves his skin very soft, no film, and has a nice scent. I recommend it to everyone!!

May 04, 2017

Ive tried lots of body wash/shampoos on my youngest son and because hes got sensitive skin they break him out. This one how ever does not it leaves his skin smooth like it should and he loves it most of all♥♥ I definitely recommend this for parents with kids that have sensitive skin.

May 02, 2017

It works great on my infant. It leaves her smelling like a baby that she is. It is great on her delicate skin. Would recommend to fellow moms to use on their baby's as well especially if their baby has senstive skin like my daughter.

May 01, 2017

My grandson has very sensitive skin and can get very irritated quickly, I was worried about trying something new but I have always used dove so decided to give it a try cause even the stuff I do use I find it leaves him a little dry. I was very happy and will continue to use..

April 13, 2017

My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. She never has tears from it getting in her eyes either. I use it for my baby and my 3 year old. great product!

April 12, 2017

This is a really nice product that I use both for myself and on my dogs as they have sensitive skin to a lot of regular dog shampoos. The smell is nice and light and clean and makes a nice lather.

April 01, 2017

J'utilise ce produit pour mon bébé depuis sa naissance. Dove est une marque de confiance depuis de nombreuses années. Il mousse bien, est sans larme et est parfait pour les peaux sensibles. Mon bébé est tout doux de la tête aux pieds.

March 17, 2017

Ce savon pour bébé a tout pour lui! Ça sent bon, ça n'irrite pas les petites peaux sensibles de nos trésors et ça lave bien aussi! Pas de larmes pour bébé non plus! Ce produit demeure abordable pour toutes les poches!

March 15, 2017

Ce produit est parfait pour les petites peaux sensibles, je l'adore pour mes enfants, le produit sent bon mais reste doux, hydrate bien et n'est pas dur pour la peau

March 15, 2017

I use this for my childrens skin/hair and for my face! It's the only thing that keeps our skin feeling soft and clean. And I don't break out anymore!!