Dial Marula Oil Nourishing Body Wash Reviews

November 03, 2020

Smells divine!

This body wash is a good option for those on a budget who want a good working, good smelling shower gel. It lathers very well and leaves you feeling very soft—however, the softness doesn’t last as long as I would like. The smell is SO good, I always look forward to showering with this body wash bc it smells so wonderful! 9/10!

October 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is a great body wash!!!

This body wash makes my skin feel super clean and fresh! The scent is really nice! I barely use body washes, mostly just bar soaps, but this one caught my eye and I love it!

October 22, 2020

Smells wonderful

my husband's go to body wash. He loves the smell, and how hydrating it makes his skin. I am happy with this product, because I also love the smell, and makes me want to hug my husband more!

July 08, 2020

Deep, Musky & Romantic

I cant stand most female body washes because they're all fruity or floral scented.. everything is Lavander or Coconut..ugh..I'm always searching for something deeper, something musky but not too masculine. When I found Marula Oil, I was hooked. You only need a very small amount, lathers up very good. The scent is intoxicating. The only bad thing about this product that I noticed right away, is you have to rinse it very very good. Regular rinsing isn't enough, the residue seems to hold on longer.

February 24, 2020

My favorite summer body wash..

This smells so good, the scent just screams "summer". Every summer I go through a couple bottles of this. It's my favorite body wash for summer, the scent lingers nicely on the skin afterwards.

March 26, 2019

Our favorite body wash

This body wash smells amazing! It is a great value. It makes your skin feel clean and soft. You can find it at any grocery store or online ! I am sure you will love it as much as we do

March 18, 2019

Good purchase on a budget!

As a student I’m on a budget where I cannot afford my usual favourites and so I’ve been exploring drug store products. I recently tried this product, and found it to be pleasantly decent. I have had experiences with other oil body washes and scrubs in the past that leave a slick tub, greasy skin and oily towels. This product rinsed clean as promised. No harmful micro beads like some of the other cheaper washes out there. The scent was appealing but not heavy, medium lasting power as I could still smell it lightly on my skin at the end of the day. It wasn’t overly moisturizing as I had to use my body lotion as usual afterwards, but it had a pretty good balance overall. I would purchase again.

December 18, 2018

Love this body wash!

This fantastic body wash has a lovely delicate scent so not only leaves you smelling fresh but gives you silky soft skin, perfect for Canadian winters!

June 21, 2018

The price is right

I love dial body wash. It is cheap and lasts a long time. It also does a good job cleaning my body with a lovely scent. I can’t use creamy body wash because it makes me breakout. This stuff doesn’t do that 😊

April 30, 2018

I love this product and buy fairly regularly

It has such a great smell and leaves my skin nice and smooth. I like to switch up body washes but this is one of the few I always have on hand. Great product and has a great price tag as well !